ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
I think that you are looking too much into the lesbian thing. I am adding a lesbian romance to my game for a more diverse playing experience. The sister incest stuff that was planned, was also a romance and very much so. I chose lesbian because I always like the challenge of doing something that I've never done before. I also called the lesbian story, a romance because I like writing stories that are more than just meaningless sex. I don't find sex without reason, to be challenging or interesting in anyway. I like love stories so the new lesbian story will be more than just sex and I am in no way, giving the lesbian story any special treatment due to any political stuff.

The male love interests so far, have also been romances, so nothing has really changed. This new lesbian story shouldn't be shocking to anyone, most of the games here, add different fetishes all the time. I just feel most comfortable writing love/tragic stories, which is why I created my F95 title to say, "Writer of Romantic Love Stories." I feel that love stories are my strength and I am very passionate about it. :giggle:

I don't think the bottom comment provides any real information that someone can learn from. It just comes off as, "I am right and if you don't agree with me then you are dumb." There is nothing else I can gain from that comment. It is also a hostile comment aimed toward females in particular, so saying that you didn't try to insult anyone, I feel is inaccurate. :(
I´m sick of this debate, this game and all of you. I´m just deleting my favorable review and regret having tried this game.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I have been insulted by other members, including you. I haven't insulted other members. If people that desagreed with me, like yourself, are offended by my opinions about the plausibility of a teen girl being a medieval warrior or the way that "lesbian romance" and lesbian characters are usually written right now because of political correctness, it´s your problem, not mine. I´m just defending my point, and being attacked because of that by people like you.
Joan of Arc was a teen girl medieval warrior, so its not only plausable but a well documented and famous real event. There's no room for "opinions" on whether its plausable its a proven fact.
Failure to accept the truth is offensive, you are offending everyone with you arrogance. We are all insulted, people who lived and died 600 years ago are insulted. Worst of all however you are insulting my friend VK, so on her behalf: Fuck you, fuck your assumption that she will write characters in a certain way that will in turn disagree with you and fuck your use of political correctness as an accusation for low quality story telling (seriously where did that even come from?).
Have fun playing only soulless, shit games that even the authors don't love you colossal twat.

I think a lesbian romance would be a nice addition to the game, it is in keeping with some medieval warrior vixens and would add a counter point to what can otherwise be a very masculine enviorment.

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Maybe it would be nice to add some walkthrough or at least a general direction of all the available paths so we know when we tried all the current content.
For example, I played the hate route, but I wasn't distant to the jail guard and the game ended right there.
If I didn't see the pictures and comments I would have missed the whole vampire storyline and I'm sure that isn't the only one.
So something to think about :D

Edit:
I just saw that you added something like that at the end of the current version.

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2018
I totally love your idea, and the execution so far. This looks like some proper crossover between the Vampire:Masquerade and Anita Blake's world.

Totally love it. This might be mere 0.1, but you made it with a splash.
Future looks bright
:love:

• Love
Reactions: Violet Kitten

Violet Kitten

Writer of Romantic Love Stories.
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Hello everyone. I hope that everything has been going well for you all. :giggle:

I have just released a new for anyone who is interested. It is currently for the Paladin tier but it will be made available to everyone, in time. I just wanted to let you all know that I have been hard at work writing/coding for the second day. I have made a ton of progress but I was trying to work on one very big update, which was leaving me in stuck. I had so many unfinished branches and each branch needs at least 3 different variants, depending on who is alive and the player's choices up to that point.

This caused a lot of stress for me. I wanted to complete the whole second day and wow everyone but I feel that I left my supporters feeling neglected so I have now decided to release multiple small updates, instead of one big one. My plans are to release more updates to keep the flow of new content going, so expect to see more activity in the coming days.

Now to explain the current update. The new update takes place after the first day, you wake up where you slept. The story then continues from there. I won't spoil anything but the content will end before the sandbox section, due to all the dead ends. The next update will be for the main story in the sandbox section while the later updates, will be for the side content like prostitution events and new love interests. I am also adding another day to the prologue since the content here will take the player through another day.

I would like to thank everyone who has supported me and those who like/love my story. Revamped Bloodline is my passion project and I always feel so happy to learn that others love my story as much as I do so once again, I would like to thank you all. :giggle:

PS: I also added an Online Version to the OP for anyone having trouble getting the game to run or who prefer playing this on their cell phone.

sabby

Jul 31, 2019
I would like to play, but unfortunately Google does not know how to translate pictures into the language I need.

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I would like to play, but unfortunately Google does not know how to translate pictures into the language I need.
I don't know what you mean exactly but you can try the . That one is loaded into the website then displayed to you so everything should load fine. :)

Reactions: ddf

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Pretty cool game. More unique than most things I've tried here. Just wish there was more. Couldn't tell if the human and vampire stories were going to connect more but I hope you keep working on it.

Reactions: Violet Kitten

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Pretty cool game. More unique than most things I've tried here. Just wish there was more. Couldn't tell if the human and vampire stories were going to connect more but I hope you keep working on it.
There is a lot more content on the way. I just released a small update on my that will be available in 1 more week for non patrons and I have the next update almost ready. I am hoping to have it out tomorrow and that update will contain most of the sandbox content, with the rest locked off until I can finish it in a following update.

I am releasing updates much quicker now so that I'm not keeping people waiting or making people doubt that I am still working on this story/game. I really do hope that everyone likes my updates, the next one will introduce the sandbox section and lead into the third & final day of the prologue. :giggle:

Reactions: Karloman and Kodex

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Oh so the human part of the game is just a prologue? Ie: the skills I pick up are things I won't get to keep? It seems like there were a lot of options that were impossible to choose because you don't get skills early enough.

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Oh so the human part of the game is just a prologue? Ie: the skills I pick up are things I won't get to keep? It seems like there were a lot of options that were impossible to choose because you don't get skills early enough.
That is not what I meant. Most of the things you have collected up to this point, you will get to keep. (Gold, Stats, Skills, Traits, Items, etc)

When I say prologue, I mean that the game hasn't really started the core gameplay loop until after the first 3 days are over. The prologue is designed to build the world and teach the player some lore while allowing them to have some fun times. It is mostly meant to slowly build up to the first confrontation with the vampires themselves.

The game really starts after the third day. (Abilities unlock and the way you play the game, changes dramatically.)

Reactions: AmerHST

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Who is the model for the main character?
Tag says male mc so can i play as a male.
As part of the multiple protagonists update, you can play as a male vampire named Lucien and I do plan on adding a male protagonist story at some point. :giggle:

New Update:

is out for Paladins (+) . The new update has the sandbox section of the game with the Juliet romance and many different ways to complete the main story section. This is a big update that starts at the beginning of the sandbox section of the second day and ends during the third day. I blocked off some of the side content such as the Marie storyline, the waitress job, Damion's last date and the mercenary storyline. (Where you can side with them) until I can finish those in separate updates.

The last update (v0.1.2) will be available to the public in two days. I hope you are enjoying the content so far and a big thank you to everyone who has supported my dream. :giggle:

Reactions: ddf and Karloman

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
As part of the multiple protagonists update, you can play as a male vampire named Lucien and I do plan on adding a male protagonist story at some point. :giggle:

New Update:

is out for Paladins (+) . The new update has the sandbox section of the game with the Juliet romance and many different ways to complete the main story section. This is a big update that starts at the beginning of the sandbox section of the second day and ends during the third day. I blocked off some of the side content such as the Marie storyline, the waitress job, Damion's last date and the mercenary storyline. (Where you can side with them) until I can finish those in a separate updates.

The last update (v0.1.2) will be available to the public in two days. I hope you are enjoying the content so far and a big thank you to everyone who has supported my dream. :giggle:
Yeah this does not sound like something i will like then not a fan of playing as a female.

Reactions: Agent Abide

Violet Kitten

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Greetings everyone. I hope that you are all doing well. :giggle:

There is a New Public Release (v0.1.2) for everyone which includes the beginning of the second day and ends after the new village introduction. If you like the content and would like to continue the village sandbox section then please consider trying out the on or you can wait for it to release for the public in less than 2 weeks.

I really hope that you all enjoy the new content and feel free to leave feedback or let me know if something isn't working properly. :giggle:

Reactions: ddf and Karloman
2.70 star(s) 30 Votes