3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
We will probably have to have sex with them because the dev will make it so, I just hate it if it happens we are forced to have sex with them.

I hope not to have anything to do with them but I feel the dev will make us do stuff with them anyway.
Now now... look on the bright side...

We might have the chance to fuck them, take all teir money away, get them all pregnant and THEN throw them out on the streets...

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
The renders are not of the highest quality, but what should really be revised are the facial expressions. Sometimes they are non-existent or put there without too much effort, and improving them would already make a huge difference.
But overall I enjoyed this first release and even had a few laughs.
And for the first time since I discovered the world of erotic games, I wish not to have to touch not one, but three women, not even with a 10 meter long pole (or maybe yes, but not for their pleasure).

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
A thing that really put me off straight away was having to listen to Acting Lessons soundtrack.
I know those tunes don't belong to DPC or anything, but his games are so popular in this community and their sountracks so identifiable that coming across them in a different game feels weird. Even uncomfortable for me.
Sorry for the petty nagging.

MaksB

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
A thing that really put me off straight away was having to listen to Acting Lessons soundtrack.
I know those tunes don't belong to DPC or anything, but his games are so popular in this community and their sountracks so identifiable that coming across them in a different game feels weird. Even uncomfortable for me.
Sorry for the petty nagging.
I've never played Acting Lessons. And this is the first time I hear about this game.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I've never played Acting Lessons. And this is the first time I hear about this game.
Oh OK. It was Dr Pink Cake's first game. His second game is Being a DIK, you've probably heard about that one.
I noticed 3 of the melodies used in Revenga appeared in Acting Lessons. One of those songs is also quite relevant in Being a DIK. That's why your game reminded me of them.

I know future development is a secret and I would never ask you to reveal anything important, but could you please tell us if we can kill Mallory yet? :sneaky:

MaksB

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Oh OK. It was Dr Pink Cake's first game. His second game is Being a DIK, you've probably heard about that one.
I noticed 3 of the melodies used in Revenga appeared in Acting Lessons. One of those songs is also quite relevant in Being a DIK. That's why your game reminded me of them.

I know future development is a secret and I would never ask you to reveal anything important, but could you please tell us if we can kill Mallory yet? :sneaky:
Of course I've heard about Being a DIK. But I've never played it. I don't have time for this. I only play Fashion Bussines now.
About Mallory. I cannot answer because I am not writing the plot of the game. I am not English speaking. You can ask this question bonghits420

Last edited:

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
We might have the chance to fuck them, take all teir money away, get them all pregnant and THEN throw them out on the streets...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About Mallory. I cannot answer because I am not writing the plot of the game.
Loved your last game brother, but this one is a little exaggerated. If u/the scriptwriter want to redeem Mallory like u did with Nicole in Second Chance, you should rewrite some aspects of the story bcz this bitch is irredeemable for most, if not all the players. Killing MC's mom isn't something the player can easily forget, I know her wannabe gangsta/narco Enrique did it, but she forced him.

The two bitchy stepsisters can be "disciplined";) but their mom is the worst. Even her internal monologues don't let the players forget what a cheap piece of shit of a person she is. I don't mind the stereotypical gold digger stepmom, but this one and her BF killed MC's mom, that won't sit well with the audience. You could've made her the usual thot that fucked the wrong ppl and the sick asshole did that to force her to pay her/her BF's debts ASAP. Thus the rushed marriage.

I love the renders, the beautiful women, but the plot is a bit over the top. Mallory is irredeemable even if she's a beautiful woman who looks like Elena from Lucky Mark. Another negative aspect is the rushed sex scene with Maddie. They just met, talked for 1/2 mins and went straight to fucking. WTF ??:WaitWhat: She's presented as a shy girl, not "that type" of a girl. The 2 sex scenes with her have missing renders if u choose to continue on the plane and lick her pussy in her bedroom.

There's some aspects of the story that I don't like, but still wish you the best of luck with the game !!(y)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, that was a helluva start. :oops: This game has honestly created the most loathsome characters in a VN and I honestly wasn't expecting it to be that bad. At most I thought at least one of the sisters would be somewhat genuinely apologetic to him and the other would still be a bitch, kinda like Ashley in Second Chance, but no, they're all awful.

Really hope that the MC not only aggressively rejects the ginger bitch (they don't deserve to have their names remembered), but lets her know that he's not that stupid and that he clearly understands she's trying to seduce him for the money. Would blow their whole stupid "pussy power" plan out of the water before it even starts and it would be great to see.

Let's just hope this game sticks the landing because Second Chance had a decent build-up but a very meek and rushed ending.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

KMonkeyMon

Apr 15, 2020
Mormont Ellordrings MacMan-88 sloppy gonzo

Betty is Betty so shes obviously going on top Best girl list as I know why she was called that name and I know why shes our Auntie

Chip for being good Wing Man

Maddie is 2nd for girlfriend factor and balance of character and looks factor

Cousin Patty Angus are tied in 3rd for character but in 2nd for wincest + future threesome scene

The Nurse currently in 4th place

The Bitch and her Shitlings are in 1000th place until the future 6th-10th update when ever the Revenge thing starts coming to climax

how do I know that is when it will happen Ive played enough ADVs to know a story plot process will basically play out all decides on the number of updates a game has

Side Note for their ranking The Bitch Milf is Diseased Cum dumpster Gold digger Diseased is considering what Enrique said my pene makes you calm that probably he and his boys played past the Cum dumpster around as for Gold Digger part thats obvious

The Shitlings are probably the most fugly models in game but I guess thats what it was going with due to Cinderella story of Evil Step Sisters

Its probably my rage for their character thats clouding how they look because they dont look that bad but their actions towards the main character back story and first update makes them and their mother unfuckable and Im a guy who actually fucks futas in some games as in I fuck all the girl and even some traps/futas but theres a line to everything

Aristos anyone who played Second Chance and knows what happened to Ashley ex boyfriend and ex boyfriends Uncle knows my Auntie bonghits420 Betty Slits will not fuck us over probably will be more tame that what Im suggesting

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 58 Votes