3.00 star(s) 58 Votes

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
PPlayer has posted about how to move later saves to the first nine pages, but there should be a way to add back in the arrows to view more than nine pages. I'd like that solution, too.
I couldn't get the < and > back but Ive created a file that restores all the saves, its better than nothing in the meantime, just place it in your game folder and play, I simply removed the two disables in the file. I hope it saves the Dev a second, he deserves kudos from everyone anyway.

KoGa3 has refined my file changing my page selection buttons into Prev and Next in his post Improved version

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Appreciate the pledge for QOL improvements and your contribution to the continuation of gaming.
My bad. I will fix this soon. Sorry
I couldn't get the < and > back but Ive created a file that restores all the saves, its better than nothing in the meantime, just place it in your game folder and play, I simply removed the two disables in the file. I hope it saves the Dev a second, he deserves kudos from everyone anyway.
Gonna start over and enjoy a full experience, be brave and face the music once more.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
July 14, 2021:
After a quick check it seems that the patch isn't needed anymore. There is now already a similar solution in the original game.

Seems to be an issue with the new font, it cant display the "<>". I replaced them with "prev" and "next" in the file.
screenshot0001.jpg

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
THe 0.4 extras works in new version (as if works for 0.4 scenes, etc...) or we need to wait until it get updated to 0.5 too? Thanks!
Don't wait for extra scenes. No hero is leaking that content here. This 0.5 update released many days ago. But, still now no one leaked. The dev himself has to provide the link for godsake lol. And he provided the link without extra scene (obviously).

So, just download the available version.

Reactions: Anonymux

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
OMFG!!! That bitch of a step mother needs to die!! A slow painful death to be more precise :mad:
Sorry I know it's only a game but O-M-G she is annoying and even if the dev turned it around to somehow she becomes nice all of a sudden I still wouldn't give her the time of day.

Yeah... Other than that I really enjoyed this story and look forward to the next release. First time player by the way in case you haven't already guessed by my outburst hahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- Revenga v0.5 compressed

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Zero choices as usual, perhaps Kinetic tag should be added? It is just a straight line from beginning to finish, the description in the game is blatantly false you have no choice how to behave infront of the sisters or mother-in-law. You are forced into conflict never have the option to seduce. False game.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
How did i miss this! I was always wondering what the dev was up to after Second Chance. Turns out I'm months late to the party. Reading the Overview, I already like the premise. I'm going to be a Revenge Main just like i was a Unforgiven Main in SC. You know the vibes :devilish:.

I should probably wait and find out what the reason for the revenge first though since it's my first time playing.

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
So when it says " Will the MC succumb to his step mother's evil ways, or will he be able to get revenge", does that mean we actually have a say in the matter, like succumbing, or is it purely rhetorical and It's a one-way good ol' revenge plot where you hate-fuck your way to the top?

Edit: I found my answer reading other comments.

Reactions: Wicked Garden

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
That blonde girl ruined the game for me, she was introduced as the easiest girl to get on this planet and you have no choice in romancing her whatsoever..The ones that should've gotten that attention are the evil trio but they have almost no scenes; all of the effort was put into the uninteresting blonde with a hollow character (can't even remember her name for a good reason)
They did seem to jump in a semi relationship rather quickly. I feel like her being open to Mc fucking other girls had to happen otherwise players just would cheat on her anyway, since not everyone likes her as the main LI.
There’s sharing now? With who?
Well Maddie and Mc already agreed to him fucking other women, as for her fucking other guys? Who knows. Personally, I would just prefer an option break up with her versus sharing her because she was already forced to began with.
So when it says " Will the MC succumb to his step mother's evil ways, or will he be able to get revenge", does that mean we actually have a say in the matter, like succumbing, or is it purely rhetorical and It's a one-way good ol' revenge plot where you hate-fuck your way to the top?

Edit: I found my answer reading other comments.
Glad you found your answer. Although, that would be hilarious... in a bad way if they were to end up in some kind of hateful relationship considering the circumstances. I downfall and death(Hopefully) is all I'm playing this game for at this point.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
i feel like if MC would have took out his phone and just recorded a video of Mallory trying to actually suffocate his father before losing his shit and confronting her, like just a few seconds up until she places the pillow over his face and then rushed to stop it, it would have been game over for Mallory and game can focus on sexy times lmao..

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Okay, I'm definitely a Revenge Main. After playing there's no way i can forgive them. You'd have to be dumb to allow yourself to be screwed over especially after knowing Mallory not only killed your biological mother but is still trying to screw you over :mad:. If Enrique had plotted this himself then maybe you could forgive it if she had no idea he was going to do it.

In Second Chance, Nicole being forgiven was okay. Sure, she abandoned you but still she's your mother and you could forgive her for that eventually. Here though there's no way in hell I'm going to allow myself to be under any of them knowing they're plotting against me. Mallory is basically Milf Ashley from SC.

That said Mallory is hot af but rude as hell :KEK:. While i don't want to be her pawn i will hate fuck and dominate her if the option arise. As for her 2 daughters. I'm somewhat torn. Not because i like them but they can't help that Mallory made them that way. Maddie is a sweet heart. I like her a lot even though Patty and Agnes would be more my kinda girls seeing as i was a Jessica stan(god, i loved when she talked in 3rd person). Alma and Betty are my type as well.

I must say this dev is one of my favorite. He's not too afraid to go against the grain. Sure it's a bit too straightforward with the dialogue but for the most part it gets the job done. I don't even think there should be a forgiven route. Like she got your mom killed and just tried to kill your dad. A Male Dom route sure but flat out letting her walk over you? Nope. That ending though :cry:. Looking forward to what happens there.

Reactions: Azsouth

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
1) Tags that could be added:
Anal, Cheating & Swinging (the MC can have sex with other women without his girlfriend's knowledge or consent; once he tells her, she's more than OK with it), Group sex (a couple of MFF scenes), arguably Humiliation and Male domination, there's a scene at a strip club, not sure if that's enough to warrant the Stripping tag.

2) Extended versions of sex scenes.

3) None so far. The stepmom at least is portrayed as being beyond redemption; stepsisters more iffy.
I agree with the other tags, but Swinging doesn't fall under that description. Swinging is if you are in a relationship and share YOUR own women. Like if your girlfriend wanted to sleep with another dude. It doesn't work the other way. Just like you getting with another persons girlfriend is NOT: EN TEE ARE.

In fact, the Swinging doesn't fit so it should be removed unless the MC is sharing his girls with other dudes.

3.00 star(s) 58 Votes