3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

nninni

Jan 25, 2020
Did you finsh the game? What do you do in sealance?
I think this is a bug. I used MTool to trigger the h-event in that house on the right side of sealance, with the farm fields attached to it.
After that, you go to the 'info lady' who says that you need to know the prostitution-demon's name. Then go to your old castle and find it. Go to 'prostitution clown' and kill it.

However, further on, in Castle Town, something similar happens with the 2nd quest in guild.

So: this game is bugged. Don't play, just use the recollection save.

Reactions: Bknjuu

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
What do they teach in school these days, lol

Female king = Queen. No ifs or buts.
It really doesn't. It all depends on the specifics of a given monarchy. I already posted about this, but one example of this is that Poland had laws that the ruler was the King of Poland, regardless of gender, so they had a female King. Many other monarchies had completely separate powers / requirements for a king vs a queen. You're basically just limiting it to the way some monarchies worked (like the modern British one where the highest position in the monarchy is gendered as king and queen.)

• Angry
Reactions: Tiasung

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I've heard discussion/lore, where kings can be female. Same concept of witches can be males. While Queen is the default word for female ruler by dictionary. A king could also be female. So the demon king being female is legit. Even Demon lord being female is legit. So in this case, the demon king turning out being female isnt all that weird. I guess its just weird for some people cause they dont know about it.

scheriel

Dec 30, 2018
Does anyone have a save right after the prostitution request where you have to go visit sealance?

Last edited:

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
It's only weird for people who insist on one single narrow definition of a word despite not knowing much about the subject.

• Angry
Reactions: Tiasung

Kggt

Sep 12, 2022
I've heard discussion/lore, where kings can be female. Same concept of witches can be males. While Queen is the default word for female ruler by dictionary. A king could also be female. So the demon king being female is legit. Even Demon lord being female is legit. So in this case, the demon king turning out being female isnt all that weird. I guess its just weird for some people cause they dont know about it.
Lord used to be a male gendered term, but the definition has evolved with time. Elizabeth the second was Lord of Mann for example. English speaking culture has pretty much completely accepted it and the what used to be the equivalent female term, lady, now pretty much just means a woman with class. A female demon lord isn't a description that would cause any native english speakers to bat an eye. Current dictionaries supports usage this way as well.

It might end up like that with "king" as well, with the general understanding of the term "queen" ending up virtually divorced from any monarchal relationship. There's been a recent push for it out of hollywood, and if people get used to it and accept it, it'll happen. Games translated like this are also changing english speaking culture in real time.

Reactions: Bun5643

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
So its a game where shes abused, humililated and beoomes a slut... not a game of her rise to power or revenge ? Where she conquers all? Why even call her a demon queen if shes just going to be patheticly abused.

I'd rather play a demon queen who grows in power/evolves, conquers those who abuse and threatens her, then humiliates/abuse/corrupts them. aka revenge. As stated in the games title <.<
You just showed how moronic the story is , well done

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
So its a game where shes abused, humililated and beoomes a slut... not a game of her rise to power or revenge ? Where she conquers all? Why even call her a demon queen if shes just going to be patheticly abused.

I'd rather play a demon queen who grows in power/evolves, conquers those who abuse and threatens her, then humiliates/abuse/corrupts them. aka revenge. As stated in the games title <.<
fr

It's totally a setup for revenge, so why is it kicking her when she's down? Why would a demon be so virginal? Sure, a downfall is an approach for these, but that's something you do with the pampered good girl socialite/royal, not the evil demon who's already lost everything. It's so clear what it should be.

Limz

Jun 27, 2021
I think this is a bug. I used MTool to trigger the h-event in that house on the right side of sealance, with the farm fields attached to it.
After that, you go to the 'info lady' who says that you need to know the prostitution-demon's name. Then go to your old castle and find it. Go to 'prostitution clown' and kill it.

However, further on, in Castle Town, something similar happens with the 2nd quest in guild.

how to trigger the event ?

Limz

Jun 27, 2021
Nvm, i found it. also after H-Event with garage where should i go ? what should i do ? anyone can answer?
He said the hero move to some island or something like that.

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
Nvm, i found it. also after H-Event with garage where should i go ? what should i do ? anyone can answer?
How? Did you use Mtool like the above? Or find another way?

nninni

Jan 25, 2020
How? Did you use Mtool like the above? Or find another way?
I went to the house in that town on the island, the house with the fields. Then I used MTool's Map tool, to see the events that can be triggered there. And then I just tried out triggering some events to 'true', and one of them set about the h-event

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
Okay got it to work after some trial and error and getting the tool on f95 forum.
Looks like after garage event, you have to go to the right room in the guild of the royal capital.

Last edited:

vickze

Nov 10, 2018

I see.. I saw it weird. Visit the island and NOBODY wanting to fuck with her.

THANKS.

You do not have ANY SAVE after that Bug? To see if I can continue with the story.

Last edited:

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023

Honestly this is why i'v become weary of games whit female protagonist, no matter how it's framed they 95% of time end up a total sub bottom bitch after the first hour of gameplay.

zero130rider

Nov 28, 2018
I see.. I saw it weird. Visit the island and NOBODY wanting to fuck with her.

THANKS.

You do not have ANY SAVE after that Bug? To see if I can continue with the story.
Maybe you can use Mtool trigger man in that house and Go back to info woman for continue story it just missed only 1 CG.you can see it later with full save.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes