3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

fenrir734

Sep 24, 2018
I don't think it's a bug because it don't prevent to finish the game BUT when you can choose one of the 2 quest in castle capital: if you choose directly the hellhound subjugation you cannot the maid job after.
I fixed that because it's more convinent to do all h-event.

Reactions: Diegoz and vickze

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
Where do i go to get megiddo? I'm so lost.
Do you remember the town with the bridge repair old guy? The one next to the boat? North of that is a cave with a female npc next to it. Buy a cherry from her and enter the cave. After you get through the whole cave you'll be able to reach the hermit's house who'll let you remember megiddo.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I don't think it's a bug because it don't prevent to finish the game BUT when you can choose one of the 2 quest in castle capital: if you choose directly the hellhound subjugation you cannot the maid job after.
I fixed that because it's more convinent to do all h-event.
Thanks.. I am in the Capital and wondering which one choose.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I know it's a bit late, but if anyone is still interested a patch for the Sealance bug (i.e. h-scene not activated in the prostitute quests).

Download, decompress and replace the "Map044.json" file into the "\www\data" sub-folder of the game. DO BACKUP the ORIGINAL FILE first.

*** Edit ***
Talk to Zeras first to advance, when you've finished this quest (i.e. before talking to the man in the prostitute house).

*** Edit 2 ***
Apparently fenrir734 has already provided a patch: sorry for the double post :( .

Last edited:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
heck am i supposed to do in the village with the inn? the first village? only thing i could do was get a slime companion, if i try to leave she says she needs to get to the inn somehow, doesn't seem to be any secret entrances, all houses are locked, and the only two people i can talk to doesn't progress the game...

EDIT: well shiz, the fricking bar was open.
also no wonder this demon lord lost to the hero pff doesn't even kill an old man for insolence tsk tsk

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Revenge Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 539 MB/138 MB :

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes