VN Ren'Py Abandoned Revenge or Love [v0.7] [totallyoklad9348]

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
GALLERY
Since I already do a gallery for the dev's other game, I figured I'd do the same for this one.

Notes:
  • The gallery contains basically all of the more explicit scenes in the game. These can be as tame as simple voyeurism or as hardcore as whatever the dev has in store for this game.
  • The gallery scenes automatically have the incest script implemented into them, so apologies if that's not your cup of tea. I'll attach the incest script to this post as well.
  • The original game doesn't have any music, so I thought I might as well add one or two for the gallery.
  • The gallery can be accessed via the icon on the bottom-right of the main menu.

Gallery for 0.7 has been updated (12-05-2021):
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Most of the scenes currently in the game/gallery are either voyeurism or masturbation. So don't get too excited.
I did test this mod out, and I didn't have any issues. I'll update this mod every time the game updates if you all want (I'll definitely update the incest patch every time). Otherwise, I'll do so at my leisure. Let me know if you have any issues, and I'll try to fix them.

ROUTE CHANGER
I implemented a way for you to choose which route you're currently on.
Updated to v0.7 (12-05-2021)

Notes:
  • This is only really for choosing whether you went to the resort or went home (for now). Don't expect this to be for choosing whether to be on the Alpha/NTR route for specific girls. I believe BrandyYT already has a mod out that helps for such things. I'm not too sure whether I'll delve into that as well. Depends on what you all want.
  • In order to use this mod, you'll have to hit your "r" key to make an icon appear on the bottom-right of your game window. Clicking that will pull options for where you want to go. if the icon is bugging you, you can press the "t" key to hide it.
    • I made it so this icon revolves around the accessibility of your quick menu. This means that if you use your own scripts that affect the quick menu (such as y_outline.rpy which some games like to use), this mod may not work.
  • This mod is included with the gallery mod already.
  • I made it so that you either get sent to the beginning of the route, or you get sent to the latest update of the route. This means that you can theoretically do all the content for all the routes in one playthrough. But that leads us to...
DISCLAIMER: I take no responsibility for this messing with your saves or progression. Back-up saves are recommended.

This mod was tested out and worked as well.
I also added a way to download this without the gallery. This should make it easier for me to quickly update it before the gallery.

OVERALL
Hopefully you find these mods to be useful. I'm definitely open to constructive criticism, feedback, and any suggestions. Do take into account that I consider myself to be a fairly green modder. There are large limitations to what I can do, so please keep that in mind for if you are make suggestions.

Last edited:

Cab-boe

Dec 7, 2018
"Revenge or Love Is a VN with a pretty unique premise where the NPCs have their own stories and relationships and don't exist just to serve the needs of you the player. "
And yet rather than write about the 'pretty unique' premise to hook interested players, they wrote this.
Yeah I do not expect much here.

Reactions: Loopx
Oct 24, 2020
What is REALLY going on with all of these characters EYES????? Jesus it is really disturbing if so many in this story have come 2gether and started a LAZY AS FUCK EYE that was so intense it made both your eyes "Lazy" or in this case Retarded! This MC is also all over the place, Revenge..... On who??? Athena, Yes cause its absolutely absurd just how good she treats her friends yet WE clearly are reminded time after time by dev She has a fetish to create friends or minions from a group who are hysterically placed into this AWESOME Group called The Reach Outs or as the Rest of the Schools Students and Families would normally call them the POOR ONES, the Group of those kind of people or Those Losers who weren't Born Into Lucky and Rich Circumstances Who for some Reason everyone owes them Everything they think deserved and Quick to cry and complain when You point out to them They are NOT ANYTHING, HAVE NOTHING BUT WHAT THEY LET YOU HAVE! One day without mommy or daddy and these babies will go crazy and be so upset cause Nobody will "GIVE" them anything.....

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Jessica is tagged as Johnny in label jessicahome0.
And, MC and Martha lines are mixed in the beach bar "DLC" scene.
Looks like I have to stop playing at "I wonder which girl I should look for?" because only Faith has been implemented.

Seems like the only part that was "heavy on choices" was the start before the first DLC scene. Before the above scene (I wonder...) there was two "DLC" scenes and no choices in the resort path after Leah/Eliza/Ivy choice. I guess I'll let this story mature before I'll take another look at this.

Last edited:

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
I think this was the purpose: "Revenge or Love Is a VN with a pretty unique premise where the NPCs have their own stories and relationships and don't exist just to serve the needs of you the player. " I'll wait for more updates, with the expectation that don't stick to a tedious plot
I still say that the MC looks far too old to be going to school, any school or college. he should be in full time employment at his age! And he is (like the other males in this game,) far too short or that the females are far too tall...looks rediculous. It seems to me that a lot of Devs equate young age with being short, a puerile premise, even seeing 'Ahem' 18yo sons far shorter than ther 'not' mothers...... so stupid to look at...... but, Hey, that's jsut me, perhaps all you fappers are into puny males battling lustily against Amazonian and muscled wimmin'...{@,@}

• Haha
Reactions: Loopx

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Revenge or Love [v0.5] APK -

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Does the update end with the MC getting a HJ from his landlady? Is the new content for the other paths? Thanks.

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
Version 0.6 has been released 3 days ago for bronze and silver levels! Have fun! :devilish:

Reactions: LadyBee
2.80 star(s) 13 Votes