VN Ren'Py Abandoned Revenge or Love [v0.7] [totallyoklad9348]

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Jessica is tagged as Johnny in label jessicahome0.
And, MC and Martha lines are mixed in the beach bar "DLC" scene.
Looks like I have to stop playing at "I wonder which girl I should look for?" because only Faith has been implemented.

Seems like the only part that was "heavy on choices" was the start before the first DLC scene. Before the above scene (I wonder...) there was two "DLC" scenes and no choices in the resort path after Leah/Eliza/Ivy choice. I guess I'll let this story mature before I'll take another look at this.

Last edited:

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
I think this was the purpose: "Revenge or Love Is a VN with a pretty unique premise where the NPCs have their own stories and relationships and don't exist just to serve the needs of you the player. " I'll wait for more updates, with the expectation that don't stick to a tedious plot
I still say that the MC looks far too old to be going to school, any school or college. he should be in full time employment at his age! And he is (like the other males in this game,) far too short or that the females are far too tall...looks rediculous. It seems to me that a lot of Devs equate young age with being short, a puerile premise, even seeing 'Ahem' 18yo sons far shorter than ther 'not' mothers...... so stupid to look at...... but, Hey, that's jsut me, perhaps all you fappers are into puny males battling lustily against Amazonian and muscled wimmin'...{@,@}

• Haha
Reactions: Loopx

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Revenge or Love [v0.5] APK -

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Does the update end with the MC getting a HJ from his landlady? Is the new content for the other paths? Thanks.

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
Version 0.6 has been released 3 days ago for bronze and silver levels! Have fun! :devilish:

Reactions: LadyBee

Sille

Jan 5, 2021
Woow... What's this?!... Everywhere beautiful women with beautiful bodies.. bikinis and wonderful asses everywhere, but... no one fucks anyone ??! (or is something wrong with my game?!)...

Reactions: Wortan
2.80 star(s) 13 Votes