VN Ren'Py Abandoned Revenge or Love [v0.7] [totallyoklad9348]

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Revenge or Love [v0.6] [totallyoklad9348] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,62 GB / 113 MB - RevengeorLove-0.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,59 GB / 78 MB - RevengeorLove-0.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Sorry for the delay. Gallery mod had been updated. 3 new scenes were added (1 NTR and 2 Alpha). Still no penetration, so do keep that into account.

I've also added a toggle for switching to the other route to see some content. This mod is included in the gallery mod. More instructions on how to use this mod is included in my post https://f95zone.to/threads/revenge-or-love-v0-6-totallyoklad9348.63663/post-6248350

Enjoy.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Here's a quick little incest script for those into that. I didn't have time to fully comb the script, so I didn't edit any grammar/typos like I usually do.

I'll update the gallery in a few hours.

For those wondering, this update is for the alpha and ntr route for choosing to go home for summer route.
Thanks! i appreciate it!

Reactions: STJay

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Wish we didn't see the MC like we're watching a TV series, added bonus I could then imagine being handsome.

He's cringe, creep, hotheaded and clingy. A rare combo. The resort...too much random shit going on. I like Eliza, Ivy and Jade.

It's not bad, my biggest problem is I don't like the MC.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I've noticed quite a few releases that don't give any kind of description or the tags are very few or both lately. I don't understand how they expect to get any kind of interest in their projects if they don't give the consumer a description of them. Plus, I absolutely hate going in blind with games...it feels like I'm going bareback on that pretty bitch behind McDonald's that I met 10 minutes ago and she just tells me her name is Randy. I don't know if I'm gonna smash some clunge (slang for vagina here in the US) or have to try to work my meat between some man cheeks. I don't like that feeling.

COLLECTOR_69

Aug 22, 2021
Here is my Android PORT & Walkthrough MOD for Revenge or Love [v0.6] [totallyoklad9348]

Android Port Mod :

Walkthrough Mod :

Hope you Enjoy it!!!

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Do the women still keep looking left & right in bizarre ways, as if they think someone is creeping up on them?

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes