VN Ren'Py Abandoned Revenge or Love [v0.7] [totallyoklad9348]

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

df223

Mar 13, 2021
for fuck sake i want to play so bad but i want the game completed to play it ...i can t resist the wait to get updates

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
uum. why i don't get any new content? it's end where previous version has ended

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
uum. why i don't get any new content? it's end where previous version has ended
You are right !!!!! There are NO new content.......tried BOTH routes (staying home and going to the camp) !!!!!!
WTF !!!!!!! :devilish:(n)
Where is the changelog ...........mind DEV explain ???????

Manford

Nov 24, 2018
I started the game from the beginning because my old saves were not working. New content is in the route of spending time at home. Just a short scene with the sister. Thigh job.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Here's a quick little incest script for those into that. I didn't have time to fully comb the script, so I didn't edit any grammar/typos like I usually do.

I'll update the gallery in a few hours.

For those wondering, this update is for the alpha and ntr route for choosing to go home for summer route.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I started the game from the beginning because my old saves were not working. New content is in the route of spending time at home. Just a short scene with the sister. Thigh job.
At what point..... I played "Staying Home" route from my previous save and there wasn`t anything new in my game ??????

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Revenge or Love [v0.6] [totallyoklad9348] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,62 GB / 113 MB - RevengeorLove-0.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,59 GB / 78 MB - RevengeorLove-0.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 13 Votes