VN Ren'Py Abandoned Revenge or Love [v0.7] [totallyoklad9348]

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Revenge or Love [v0.5] [totallyoklad9348] ORIGINAL SIZE: 1.4GB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (89MB):
Compressed version for MAC (69MB):

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
So no sex yet and as far as the story goes you bounce around like a pinball jumping from one place to another without any transition...(i havent tried the game yet,this is all i got from the reviews).Has something changed,is it worth a go?

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
- Revenge Or Love [v0.4] Cheat Mod

- Developer : totallyoklad9348
- Game Version : 0.4
- Mod Version : 0.4

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Mod : Mega

Android With Mod : Mega

• Join For More :
Please, updated for : Revenge or Love [v0.5]
THANK YOU in advance...

Reactions: BrandyYT

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Maybe it's time to add tag "no sexual content"
Probably a good idea. I only made it up to the first choice though, the dev needs to center the camera at the very least. That's not why I stopped though, it was the hand holding when it comes to choices that make no sense. I don't need to be told what the outcome will be for my choices before I even make them, and what sense does it make to cut the player off of a path with the very first choice of the game? You don't want to talk about your father and that equates to you not wanting to pursue that LI?

Last edited:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Should this be called a niche product? If there is no sex then it is a pain in the ass to chew through the text.
Even if the storyline is interesting, that's still a lot of reading...you sit there and click knowing no reward is coming. On top of that the pauses betwen development. You'll forget what it was about if not the interest at all.
Is the dev even interested in implementing sex scenes?
I guess this more of a...hobby. Good way to learn storytelling without wasting time on sex scenes.

Reactions: Alteni

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Should this be called a niche product? If there is no sex then it is a pain in the ass to chew through the text.
Even if the storyline is interesting, that's still a lot of reading...you sit there and click knowing no reward is coming. On top of that the pauses betwen development. You'll forget what it was about if not the interest at all.
Is the dev even interested in implementing sex scenes?
I guess this more of a...hobby. Good way to learn storytelling without wasting time on sex scenes.
I don't know if they happen in-game but there are five videos of a sexual nature in the file, all having to do with masturbation. So I guess technically there is sexual content, unless of course they aren't used at the moment.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Anybody else having a problem. I made the same choices as the last time but cant get the scenes from before. It forces me to love route when i chose otherwise?

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
should i download or wait for more update ? i notice above saying there's no sex scenes ?

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
I like the general idea of having more open storylines, but there are far to many introduced characters. Its hard to keep track who is who or what relation they have in first place. CGI is good, hope this goes in a good direction.

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
Promised EVERYTHING..... Delivered Nothing but a meandering chop-shop of teen angst and inter-relationship gossip. MC looks like a 20's something thug/boxer.... all the males are rediculously shorter than any of the females.... the 'HUNK' Jason (lifesaver, prefect and 'Adult' male) is shorter than any female....GEESH... why do these graphic artists like short men and tall women Looks stupid... only TAG that should be here is 'NO SEX' a rejected screenplay of Friends. .or should that be Bitches? I haven't yawned that much since 'Gladiator'.... same goes for the dialogue........

Loopx

May 5, 2020
Promised EVERYTHING..... Delivered Nothing but a meandering chop-shop of teen angst and inter-relationship gossip. MC looks like a 20's something thug/boxer.... all the males are rediculously shorter than any of the females.... the 'HUNK' Jason (lifesaver, prefect and 'Adult' male) is shorter than any female....GEESH... why do these graphic artists like short men and tall women Looks stupid... only TAG that should be here is 'NO SEX' a rejected screenplay of Friends. .or should that be Bitches? I haven't yawned that much since 'Gladiator'.... same goes for the dialogue........
I think this was the purpose: "Revenge or Love Is a VN with a pretty unique premise where the NPCs have their own stories and relationships and don't exist just to serve the needs of you the player. " I'll wait for more updates, with the expectation that don't stick to a tedious plot

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes