VN Ren'Py Abandoned Revenge or Love [v0.7] [totallyoklad9348]

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Damn, I loved this dev's first game, and have been waiting for this one to develop, especially the NTR route. Discussion thus far seems to point to no action on any front. Is this the case?

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
I hope he finishes The Guy in Charge soon. I want this game to get more focus, but the updates are kind of disappointing. They're few and far between, and they alternate between the resort and going back home, so it feels even longer (I already forgot what was the last thing that happened at the resort). Hopefully after The Guy in Charge finishes, he'll be able to crank out the updates for this game faster (or at least release the updates for both routes at the same time).

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
- Revenge Or Love [v0.6] Cheat Mod

- Developer : totallyoklad9348
- Game Version : 0.6
- Mod Version : 0.6

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Mod : Mega

Android With Mod : Mega

• Join For More :
Any chance of this being updated?

Last edited:

Mikilande

May 21, 2018

Features:

• Join For More :
Please, can you update to : Revenge or Love - version 0.7

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
so is this 0.7 or 1.0?
1639684300975.png
did dev do rework/recode/remake/reboot and forgot which version it's supposed to be?
or is it for the future where eventually it'll be 1.0?

Last edited:

marksame

Dec 20, 2018
p
Revenge or Love [v0.7] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.86 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.83 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 123 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 89 MB:

I will add more hosts later

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Please some one upload to different servers

Mikilande

May 21, 2018

Features:

• Join For More :
Please, can you update to : Revenge or Love - version : 0.7
Thanks in advance...

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
GALLERY
Since I already do a gallery for the dev's other game, I figured I'd do the same for this one.

Notes:
  • The gallery contains basically all of the more explicit scenes in the game. These can be as tame as simple voyeurism or as hardcore as whatever the dev has in store for this game.
  • The gallery scenes automatically have the incest script implemented into them, so apologies if that's not your cup of tea. I'll attach the incest script to this post as well.
  • The original game doesn't have any music, so I thought I might as well add one or two for the gallery.
  • The gallery can be accessed via the icon on the bottom-right of the main menu.

Gallery for 0.7 has been updated (12-05-2021):
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Most of the scenes currently in the game/gallery are either voyeurism or masturbation. So don't get too excited.
I did test this mod out, and I didn't have any issues. I'll update this mod every time the game updates if you all want (I'll definitely update the incest patch every time). Otherwise, I'll do so at my leisure. Let me know if you have any issues, and I'll try to fix them.

ROUTE CHANGER
I implemented a way for you to choose which route you're currently on.
Updated to v0.7 (12-05-2021)

Notes:
  • This is only really for choosing whether you went to the resort or went home (for now). Don't expect this to be for choosing whether to be on the Alpha/NTR route for specific girls. I believe BrandyYT already has a mod out that helps for such things. I'm not too sure whether I'll delve into that as well. Depends on what you all want.
  • In order to use this mod, you'll have to hit your "r" key to make an icon appear on the bottom-right of your game window. Clicking that will pull options for where you want to go. if the icon is bugging you, you can press the "t" key to hide it.
    • I made it so this icon revolves around the accessibility of your quick menu. This means that if you use your own scripts that affect the quick menu (such as y_outline.rpy which some games like to use), this mod may not work.
  • This mod is included with the gallery mod already.
  • I made it so that you either get sent to the beginning of the route, or you get sent to the latest update of the route. This means that you can theoretically do all the content for all the routes in one playthrough. But that leads us to...
DISCLAIMER: I take no responsibility for this messing with your saves or progression. Back-up saves are recommended.

This mod was tested out and worked as well.
I also added a way to download this without the gallery. This should make it easier for me to quickly update it before the gallery.

OVERALL
Hopefully you find these mods to be useful. I'm definitely open to constructive criticism, feedback, and any suggestions. Do take into account that I consider myself to be a fairly green modder. There are large limitations to what I can do, so please keep that in mind for if you are make suggestions.
Thanks for this one ;)
why isn't this updated in the OP ? :(
BaasB please can you add this to the OP :)
the current one in the OP is outdated (it's for previous version)

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I don't. Maybe next year around this time we'll get a BJ scene or even a Titjob.
Well, when I saw the 0.1 version, I liked the renders and how the models looked. I was intrigued, but nothing happened for such a long time, that I have forgotten about it. A shame, really.

Btw, where is your profile pic from? Any particular character from any game?

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes