VN Ren'Py Abandoned Revenge or Love [v0.7] [totallyoklad9348]

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
And i hope the dev finishes The Guy in Charge and releases actual sex scenes for RoL. You know.."content"...The Models look really promising and way better then the GiC.

Reactions: ntmsfm

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I hope that in this game the NTR will be completely optional and entirely by the player's choice and that, as in the first game, one route will be separated from the other, for those who don't like shitty NTR to be able to play without worrying!
I agree with you but the problem lies not in whether or not the routes are separated, but in the amount of content of the same, personally I consider it annoying to download a game just so that there are only 3 scenes in the no-ntr route and the game weighs 3 gb.
I don't know how the first game was, but in general they always put more content and meaning to the ntr path :(

Reactions: HansDampf788

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I agree with you but the problem lies not in whether or not the routes are separated, but in the amount of content of the same, personally I consider it annoying to download a game just so that there are only 3 scenes in the no-ntr route and the game weighs 3 gb.
I don't know how the first game was, but in general they always put more content and meaning to the ntr path :(
This dev's first game had a very even split between the paths as far as the amount of content

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
This dev's first game had a very even split between the paths as far as the amount of content
Thanks, that's what I wanted to know, this type of games have the misfortune of having more ntr content than normal content, so I wanted to know whether or not it was worth downloading it and trying it, as you will notice I am not a big fan of ntr :ROFLMAO:.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Hi !

Does anybody have an ipatch for the last update?

Cheers !
Doesn't look like one exists, at least not on lewdpatcher

Also, been saving this one on the back burner for a bit, is there enough "content" to make a first playthrough worth it at this point?

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Doesn't look like one exists, at least not on lewdpatcher

Also, been saving this one on the back burner for a bit, is there enough "content" to make a first playthrough worth it at this point?
Yes, there are enough contents to save it.

Also, some Pal made an Ipatch for the second update and it worked sweet!

Reactions: tigerdiamond

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Buddy, what I meant is the old ipatch had been working to the 0.2 update; not sure if you can use it in the last update... just being honest here...
Oh, damn oh well. Depending on how the game & patch are coded it could work, although usually the patch dev will say as such.

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes