VN Ren'Py Abandoned Revenge or Love [v0.7] [totallyoklad9348]

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
am I the only one getting the "this is the end of this version" from my last save? with the last scene being "oh athena left completely alone?!"
downloaded both the compressed and main link. both having the same issue
Same here, nothing new it seems. Also does the 0.4 zip gets 1.0 unpacked thing.
This update is only for the route where you choose to go home, not stay at the resort.

If Mc dont have gf or wife, dont have NTR.
As an NTR fan, that's not true. I won't go into more details because this isn't the forum. I just suggest you read a few NTR hentai, and you'll see there are different kinds of NTR besides GF/wife.

10xRecoil

Aug 28, 2020
am I the only one getting the "this is the end of this version" from my last save? with the last scene being "oh athena left completely alone?!"
downloaded both the compressed and main link. both having the same issue
There is some new content if MC decides to go home rather than the resort.
Edit: oh hey, we figured it out at the same time

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Let the player switch off NTR content whether he/she wants to.. For me, it's the right thing to do and the most logical way to getting support from ones and others, it's a good premise so everybody would be fine; I see that this game allows that. It's only my opinion but don't know (but I respect that) why some DEVs shut the door to someone who wants to play their games and eventually supporting them by only including one only path (I mean, who doesn't want to attract a wider audience); when you write a story, you expose what you want to tell and it's done but on a VN you can play with this rule and offer something else..

Jun 1, 2017
This game really needs a patch that will let you play all paths in one go...

I understand the idea of a choice based VN... but I'm lazy and want to see all scenes in one go.
Welcome here m8. But i advise you, here are some dude that go crazy if dont have a choice in game, even if is inutile in some game , must be there for the sake of freedom to choose. So again welcome here and i hope to enjoy here.

Reactions: User11052021
Mar 15, 2021
The story and character bulding of this game has no equal, dude, for real this is the best story-teller game and best girl ever i found in a game from this site , seriously, the blonde is so motherfucking well writed

i m gonna wait like 2 years to play it again. i cannot stand waiting update to update, tested it, and loved it

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
First of all I suggest to you, when you see the NTR tag run and look for another game that does not contain it, do you a favor, I saw from your posts in the treads that contain NTR that you ask the same 2 questions, is NTR avoidable? And NTR removed? I do not understand why you come in a tread that contains NTR and ask these questions, normally I would ignore these posts but your signature is very aggressive, here are a lot of fetishes, why do you condemn some of them? does it affect you personally? or do you just want to be great and show how cool you are? Usually when I see a tag that I don't like I don't go into that tread to show my contempt and displeasure with that content, that means education and no one is to blame if you don't have it or you don't show that you have it, so more because of that signature I wanted to ask you this question. WHY? Are you trying to play a game with a tag you don't like? I understand the desire to know if that content is avoidable or not so you know if you can play that game or not but I think the first thing is to read the tags and more importantly the description in the OP or try to play at least a little until you see what it's about before to be insensitive in your posts. If you had tried to play, many things are explained at the beginning of the game so is your loss, you could have figured out after the OP was posted by the developer what to expect from this game and you would have seen with your own eyes that it is avoidable , but nooo you have to post something that looks cool and maybe why not explain to the developer how to make the game, right?

Edit: this post is related to the game, the game contains the tag NTR.
ReEdit: And this is dedicated to all NTR haters what come in all NTR tread Games and bitching all around.
I'm not going to answer much about it because I use the translator, so if NTR can be avoided, I'm going to play. Yes, my signature is aggressive, I hate NTR, this is a virus, a plague, you may not like betrayal in real life, but in fantasy you are the MC, put yourself in his place, you are the main character. I condemn the NTR because my father said that my mother cheated on him with the neighbor, but it was all in his head, she never cheated on him and today they are separated, that's why I hate this damn etiquette so much. I ask if this is preventable because I saw games in which there was an NTR tag, but it was preventable.

There are people who say that NTR content can be avoided, and you say no, how do I know?

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
I'm not going to answer much about it because I use the translator, so if NTR can be avoided, I'm going to play. Yes, my signature is aggressive, I hate NTR, this is a virus, a plague, you may not like betrayal in real life, but in fantasy you are the MC, put yourself in his place, you are the main character. I condemn the NTR because my father said that my mother cheated on him with the neighbor, but it was all in his head, she never cheated on him and today they are separated, that's why I hate this damn etiquette so much. I ask if this is preventable because I saw games in which there was an NTR tag, but it was preventable.

There are people who say that NTR content can be avoided, and you say no, how do I know?
Hehe the damn line '' don't like NTR, don't play the game '', the guys seem like they don't understand, just as there are people who like to be cuckold and these NTR shit, there are people who don't like NTR's shit and as it is a forum of opinions and questions, people have the right to ask if the NTR is preventable or not, it's not just because it has the NTR tag which means that it is not preventable, see the first game of the developer as an example, there is NTR, but it is optional, they complain about NTR haters, as if arrogant NTR protectors did not appear, but friend I think it is avoidable, the developer will consider NTR fans and non-fans! (y)

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Hehe the damn line '' don't like NTR, don't play the game '', the guys seem like they don't understand, just as there are people who like to be cuckold and these NTR shit, there are people who don't like NTR's shit and as it is a forum of opinions and questions, people have the right to ask if the NTR is preventable or not, it's not just because it has the NTR tag which means that it is not preventable, see the first game of the developer as an example, there is NTR, but it is optional, they complain about NTR haters, as if arrogant NTR protectors did not appear, but friend I think it is avoidable, the developer will consider NTR fans and non-fans! (y)
Everyone says that too (I don't like NTR, don't get in the game). When you have the NTR tag at the top and in the "spoiler genre" it says if it is avoidable or optional, in this case not here, I will not waste my time downloading a game to see if it is preventable or not, then the question arises: "NTR is preventable". And thanks for answering man, you also don't seem to like NTR, we are together.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Seems like the NTR is avoidable by game design.

Suggest that the Dev explain on page 1 that NTR content is avoidable. It will save many of the issues or unwanted repeated 'avoidable?' type questions.

Also NOT stating that it's avoidable will stop some potential players from even trying the game. Many people read page 1 and 'ignore' from there.

Since the Dev went to all the effort to clearly separate the NTR and Non-NTR paths (full kudos to Dev for doing so), it would be a shame to lose a lot of players because they didn't know this was a choice.

Best of Luck Dev, I hope you continue in this vein of optional & avoidable.
Thanks for your effort!

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Dude. The eyes look to the left and right way too much on lots of the girls.

The eyes only do that if they're looking at something VERY specific for a VERY good reason.

If the developer sees this, you can fix all the renders with the bizarre eye rotations using the spot render tool in DAZ Studio. Just reset the eyes into a natural position, then select the spot render tool, go to tool settings and choose new window, then drag the spot render tool over just the eyes. The render will finish quickly of just the eyes. Then overlay that over the main render in photoshop. BOOM, instantly fixed.

When their eyes look to the left & right in such an extreme way, without it being explained that they're looking at something important, it breaks immersion big time. It's a major issue that should be fixed. This is a criticism out of love for the game! Cheers man.

I'm not alone in this. Other people have mentioned it too in the thread and in the reviews. Fortunately the solution is SUPER easy and can be fixed FAST.

This render looks as if she sees someone creeping up on her in the reflection of the wall. It looks like she's getting ready to counter an attack from behind. This would make a very convincing prison scene. Imagine she's in prison and a lesbian chick is about to ambush her, but she sees the attacking lesbian in the wall reflection! lol :p

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
You've been burnt many times, haven't you?

• Angry
Reactions: Masked Rider EROS

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
You've been burnt many times, haven't you?
Just take a look at the comments of NTR fans in relation to the comments of those who do not like it, many where they just ask if it's preventable, that you will notice that most have this blessed phrase or complain about the comments, the funny is that most of the time it is the comments of those who do not like NTR that are deleted!
There was a time when I asked in a game topic if the NTR was preventable and I was just told not to play and look for another game if I don't like NTR, these phrases are too boring and in the end we are the ones who don't consider who likes NTR!

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 13 Votes