2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Revenge or Love [v0.4] [totallyoklad9348] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.15 GB

Compressed Win Size: 75.5 MB PixelDrain
Compressed Mac Size: 58.4 MB PixelDrain
Compressed Linux Size: 65.6 MB PixelDrain

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
First, there is no such tag. Second, the NTR is completely avoidable. There's even a big yellow NTR warning on the NTR choices.
First, this tag must appear in gender (avoidable NTR) so that other people do not come and ask the same thing as me. Second, thanks for responding. I haven't played yet to see this option.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
so what's new? the latest ver still ended on summer resort scenario where school director daughters arrived

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I played the first release then this one so far just mainly story but its got me hooked hoping i get to mess up some rich assholes. Great story so far wondering how long before it all comes tying together.

Jun 1, 2017
I will wait for the avoidable NTR tag. (y)
First, this tag must appear in gender (avoidable NTR) so that other people do not come and ask the same thing as me. Second, thanks for responding. I haven't played yet to see this option.
First of all I suggest to you, when you see the NTR tag run and look for another game that does not contain it, do you a favor, I saw from your posts in the treads that contain NTR that you ask the same 2 questions, is NTR avoidable? And NTR removed? I do not understand why you come in a tread that contains NTR and ask these questions, normally I would ignore these posts but your signature is very aggressive, here are a lot of fetishes, why do you condemn some of them? does it affect you personally? or do you just want to be great and show how cool you are? Usually when I see a tag that I don't like I don't go into that tread to show my contempt and displeasure with that content, that means education and no one is to blame if you don't have it or you don't show that you have it, so more because of that signature I wanted to ask you this question. WHY? Are you trying to play a game with a tag you don't like? I understand the desire to know if that content is avoidable or not so you know if you can play that game or not but I think the first thing is to read the tags and more importantly the description in the OP or try to play at least a little until you see what it's about before to be insensitive in your posts. If you had tried to play, many things are explained at the beginning of the game so is your loss, you could have figured out after the OP was posted by the developer what to expect from this game and you would have seen with your own eyes that it is avoidable , but nooo you have to post something that looks cool and maybe why not explain to the developer how to make the game, right?

Edit: this post is related to the game, the game contains the tag NTR.
ReEdit: And this is dedicated to all NTR haters what come in all NTR tread Games and bitching all around.

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Revenge or Love [v0.4] [totallyoklad9348] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.15 GB

Compressed Win Size: 75.5 MB MEGA PixelDrain
Compressed Mac Size: 58.4 MB MEGA PixelDrain
Compressed Linux Size: 65.6 MB MEGA PixelDrain

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
when decompressing it appears as version 1.0 not as 0.4 Is that correct?

Aug 13, 2016
am I the only one getting the "this is the end of this version" from my last save? with the last scene being "oh athena left completely alone?!"
downloaded both the compressed and main link. both having the same issue

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
am I the only one getting the "this is the end of this version" from my last save? with the last scene being "oh athena left completely alone?!"
downloaded both the compressed and main link. both having the same issue
Same here, nothing new it seems. Also does the 0.4 zip gets 1.0 unpacked thing.

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes