VN Ren'Py Abandoned Revenge or Love [v0.7] [totallyoklad9348]

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
I think this has a lot of potentials.
The models are good.
The premise of the story is interesting.
The thought of how to execute this seems daunting to me and I have to wish the developer a lot of luck.
The choices you have to make show clearly the impact they will have, and I appreciate that.
Personally, I did not like how the characters were presented to me. It was in someway chaotic. I also feel that if you are playing in the role of the MC then the other characters should be presented through the MC, not through an all-knowing third-person view. That though is my opinion, I'm sure others would disagree.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Another game where there is a path with ntr and another without-ntr ... therefore it is simple if you like ntr play it, if you don't like forget it, since at least you will lose at least 50% of content.

Good luck to the dev and I hope I can do 2 games at the same time.

Ds99101

May 7, 2020
Looking Forward to the evolution of the characters and the games keep up the work

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
There's isn't any NTR content yet. There is an ntr variable which tracks how much the MC has nudged his... ummm..? Landlady and Roommate, I guess, away toward others. We don't know how this variable is going to be used yet aside from a few dialogue changes so far, but it appears that it will be an opt-in NTR scenario. If everything is straightforward, it appears that NTR should be easily avoidable by not choosing the choices marked NTR.

I would caution NTR fans to not get too excited yet since we have no idea what this dev means by NTR.

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes