VN Ren'Py Abandoned Revenge or Love [v0.7] [totallyoklad9348]

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I liked The Guy in charge and how the dev went about certain elements in said game. Looking at the overview I'm curious to see where it goes this time around.

RubenVOLD

Apr 30, 2020
"Revenge or Love Is a VN with a pretty unique premise where the NPCs have their own stories and relationships and don't exist just to serve the needs of you the player.
Meaning characters in this VN can either be your friends, enemies or lovers"
Dev ok its an interesting approach but Athena and Ivy for example need to be available as possible MC lovers otherwise you are going to let down a lot of possible patrons/players!

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Yeah, they can have their own relations & sex scenes. But, If we are playing MC role, we atleast want to "not" peep into their bedrooms to know what is happening.

As long as this story happens in MC's EYES, his pov, other sex scenes cannot be showed. Yes, they have sex scenes, but without MC seeing them. That means, the players who are immersing into MC role, should also be locked out from seeing those scenes. Just say "it happened" & call it a day.
Or show it, just don't look into the room if you're that tender about seeing virtual computer generated people having virtual sex with each other.

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
Nice models, will definitely wait to see how a few more updates go though. I am concerned about the NTR element, which it seems like is mostly choice based for now, emphasis on the last part. Also I'm definitely skeptical about the 3rd person PoV thing, definitely preferable to see through the MC.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Final a game where not all girls like you.Finally a game where you have too earn your relationship thanks and finally a game where not all mens are gay or only a world full off women exist I hope we get more visual novels with good quality but realism not all the other unrealistic games that have good renders and maybe good story but suck on the realism and sex part.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I dunno, the description seems like a little bit of a cop out, seems like it's trying to wiggle out of being NTR. It could be that it's just not a very good/clear description, to be fair. Still, go all in on your fetish, it'll get you a loyal base, being half-in kind of leaves people feeling "meh" about it.

Reactions: loikl
2.80 star(s) 13 Votes