VN Ren'Py Abandoned Revenge or Love [v0.7] [totallyoklad9348]

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

maninx

Sep 11, 2018
Damn it hurts watching them Cock eyed Eyeballz
Seriously man good renders but i dont get the obsession with squinted eyes and angles.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Ok... I downloaded it ... I played it ... And I loved it!... Well... so far. Good models. Promising story... Lot of girls and MILFs!!!
I hope there is a Harem path. (just my taste) Aaanddd... an Incest Patch (yeah... my taste too)
I liked the way the characters are presented... All (apparently) separate stories, which are merging into one...
Anyway... I will be waiting for next updates

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Intro "Bla bla - more realistic story ... bla ... grounded ... bla.."

5th or 6th scene ... "But I'll be better when I get the bastard who killed Dad..." ... yeah .. that fits the description.

Maybe it is just me, but how many ppl do you guys know that revenged the death of a relative and/or friend? And yes - the MC looks like a criminal that will be in jail in about 6-12 month ... but that is not the point ^^

I dont understand all the crime, revenge and over the top stories - especially when a game claims to be more realistic ... on that note ... separated dorms, but a "private school vacation resort" where "they spend time with each other" ... yeah. That's a thing schools have ... right? ^^ ... and ppl joining the school after the year ends and just to go to their vacation resort? ... uhm .. yeah .. realistic.

And the start is a lot ... so many different ppl and exposition. We jump back and forth, between that school, the MC and a photo shoot - and more. It is to much... what is the point in introducing (probably) every character at the start? You cant remember half of it in the next update and you have no connection to any of them.

The renders are ok - but the posing and expressions are a bit to much several times. And the undead father of the one girl .. puh. Hard to look at him.

Oh - and the scene with Athena and Monica ... I think they have a phone call? But that is hard to understand, because u never see a phone. Only the dialog sounds like a phone call.

I like the idea of the game, but the execution is slacking. Way to many "plots" at the start. You have barely a feeling to the time passing and where you are. Part of the problem might be the missing of any describing text. Its all talking or thoughts.

Currently it is "Exposition dump - the game" ...but there is potential ... maybe after all the piles of exposition and setting up everything the game gets some kind of structure and is not just a patchwork of conversations.

And maybe add a setting to turn the "walkthrough" hints off... I wonder if it is just like the hints suggest, that when you dont pick the creepy/flirty choice that you block all possible relations to the characters ...

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
And looks like MC is just a person of this game. Not the protagonist. Everything runs in 3rd person view, but not through the eyes of MC. Too hard for immersion.
It's a bit unfair to come to that conclusion after the first release. This release seemed more like a prologue, to give the characters some background. Before we assume it will be told in the 3rd person throughout the game, we should see how the next release is, at the very least.

Also, even if it's 3rd person, the MC is definitely the protagonist. He's the only character in the game that had choices to make. It serves to reason that the outcome of the game will rely solely on the choices the MC makes.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
I don't know if the dev is watching, but an amazing start, renders / story / creativity being able to choose NTR or not (I hope there will be another character than the mother / sister for this path :devilish:.) looking forward to seeing more now: o

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
can i chose to play which guy i want to play? can i play an old guy? is this POV (cause i don't like POV for the most of the time)
can i play the curvy girl in the first preview pic? (she is HOT) is there sex already?

questions aside i am happy there is a big tits tag and there is actually really a curvy girl in it (hopefully more)

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
Yeah, they can have their own relations & sex scenes. But, If we are playing MC role, we atleast want to "not" peep into their bedrooms to know what is happening.

As long as this story happens in MC's EYES, his pov, other sex scenes cannot be showed. Yes, they have sex scenes, but without MC seeing them. That means, the players who are immersing into MC role, should also be locked out from seeing those scenes. Just say "it happened" & call it a day.
This. As long as I don't have to watch it or hear about it, I'm good...
But considering the explanation for the game is almost a quote from a well-known cuck, I don't have high hopes.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 13 Votes