Unreal Engine Completed Revenge Paradise ~My Grandfather Left behind a Secret Organization~ [v1.02] [OINARI CAT]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017
Game is crashing when I go to create a character (with mod + dx11 shortcut).
It seemed fine after the first launch but exited the game (via in game home screen ~).
When I relaunch and go to chara creation it crashes with several different ‘fatal crash’ notifications.
I deleted and unpacked + mod, still same error.
Was trying to find the save data folder.
Does anyone know where that is perchance?

soyface_wojak

Formerly 'devinbookersleftnut'
Aug 19, 2020
Have these guys not made games before? There was one with a woman as the character in a fantasy setting, it was originally Chinese I can't find it anywhere.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Game is crashing when I go to create a character (with mod + dx11 shortcut).
It seemed fine after the first launch but exited the game (via in game home screen ~).
When I relaunch and go to chara creation it crashes with several different ‘fatal crash’ notifications.
I deleted and unpacked + mod, still same error.
Was trying to find the save data folder.
Does anyone know where that is perchance?
Did you run the game before using the patch, did it run at all?
If not, I'd assume the patch is unrelated.

That said, fatal errors within UE4/5 have a handful of possible solutions depending on your hardware...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find a log at \AppData\LocalLow\Oinari\モブ娘学園
I think the save data is held in the registry. You can access this by pressing the Windows key + R, and typing "regedit".
You can find the save at "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Oinari\モブ娘学園"

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SerpentWave

autotactic

Jun 30, 2017
Girl 7 isnt bugged, she is at the Beach, go to the right and you will cross the barrier, after her you'll notice that girls spawn pretty fuckin far, and stamina drops really fast.

My method is to just sprint and jump, and during mid air spam Aim (right click) that will stop the sprint but with the momentum of the jump you can still go a bit fast.

Also if you didnt notice, after finishing the act with a girll, if you didnt beat her, you can spam your movement keys and you will become able to move during fatigue animation.

It also works if she escapes from your grab.

I've only got stuck once and crashed twice, save after every girl.

how to find girl 7
1718723365470.png 1718723530209.png 1718723397662.png

Last edited:
Reactions: shivan

Candis1985

Aug 7, 2022
We need more of you, thank you for the effort.

And thank you for the patch!

Okay, so to avoid any confusion...
Download the patch from post #65
Unpack the files into the game folder.
Navigate to \Distress\Binaries\Win64\
Right click on "Distress-Win64-Shipping.exe" > create a shortcut
Right click on the new shortcut, select properties, and edit the target. Type with one space after the quotation, -dx11
"...\Distress\Binaries\Win64\Distress-Win64-Shipping.exe" -dx11
Use this new shortcut to launch the game for the patch to work, you can relocate the shortcut anywhere you want

Notes:
Running a game made with DX12 in DX11 mode, we are losing some graphics features, the game may not look as good as intended.
This game has zero action going on underneath the original shader mosaic, there's no penetration physics.
Patch goes where Win64 is?

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
How many girls are there? I got a revenge target and I think he mentioned it was the last one, but afterwards everything just continues.

autotactic

Jun 30, 2017
How many girls are there? I got a revenge target and I think he mentioned it was the last one, but afterwards everything just continues.
40, after that you can repeat missions, atleast for me, I cant do anything more, and I dont seem to know how to enter free mode

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
40, after that you can repeat missions, atleast for me, I cant do anything more, and I dont seem to know how to enter free mode
Thanks, 30 was already very taxing for me.
If you are not in a mission you can load or create your own women. She will follow you and you can go wherever and pick her up whenever you want.

Reactions: autotactic

autotactic

Jun 30, 2017
Thanks, 30 was already very taxing for me.
If you are not in a mission you can load or create your own women. She will follow you and you can go wherever and pick her up whenever you want.
I can summon the girl, but still only 2 postures per try and she also resists, I thought there would be a more free mode

SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017
Did you run the game before using the patch, did it run at all?
If not, I'd assume the patch is unrelated.

That said, fatal errors within UE4/5 have a handful of possible solutions depending on your hardware...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find a log at \AppData\LocalLow\Oinari\モブ娘学園
I think the save data is held in the registry. You can access this by pressing the Windows key + R, and typing "regedit".
You can find the save at "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Oinari\モブ娘学園"
this was what I needed, thank you very much

Reactions: Prick
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes