Unreal Engine Completed Revenge Paradise ~My Grandfather Left behind a Secret Organization~ [v1.02] [OINARI CAT]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Candis1985

Aug 7, 2022
I'm stuck at this part "
The ini file is crammed full of stuff we will not be using for our mod.
In the spoiler below, you will copy + paste the contents into d3dx.ini, which will simplify the ini and should make it pretty clear what we need to do.
SPOILER

This new ini file will no longer display any of the features of 3Dmigoto in game.
This ini file will now only act as a mod for disabling the mosaic shader.

As you might have seen, "hash=" is left blank, this is where you will copy and paste the hash you marked in ShaderFixes.
If you have more than one hash for two different shaders, you will need to copy paste the entire override section and just change the hash for the second one.
Example : "

Where's the d2dx.ini file?

witek1

Mar 1, 2024
We need more of you, thank you for the effort.

And thank you for the patch!

Okay, so to avoid any confusion...
Download the patch from post #65
Unpack the files into the game folder.
Navigate to \Distress\Binaries\Win64\
Right click on "Distress-Win64-Shipping.exe" > create a shortcut
Right click on the new shortcut, select properties, and edit the target. Type with one space after the quotation, -dx11
"...\Distress\Binaries\Win64\Distress-Win64-Shipping.exe" -dx11
Use this new shortcut to launch the game for the patch to work, you can relocate the shortcut anywhere you want

Notes:
Running a game made with DX12 in DX11 mode, we are losing some graphics features, the game may not look as good as intended.
This game has zero action going on underneath the original shader mosaic, there's no penetration physics.
Unfortunatley this does not work as expected, censorship is being removed but no textures are being replaced. So basically this is usless.
Unless I'm doing something incorrectly.

Reactions: SerpentWave

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Unfortunatley this does not work as expected, censorship is being removed but no textures are being replaced. So basically this is usless.
Unless I'm doing something incorrectly.
Patch works fine for me. I'd say try again from scratch, you must be missing something.

Reactions: NotRedFox

A / Z

Sep 11, 2019
I know it's funny, but the music is also nice to listen to.

Does anyone know what the background music is called?

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes