Unreal Engine Completed Revenge Paradise ~My Grandfather Left behind a Secret Organization~ [v1.02] [OINARI CAT]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
At the girl nr 6 i got this mega-bug, for going out I need to cancel the mission and start another one, but can't progress

EDIT: reloading game seems to fix it

BUG nr2:
Girl nr 7 seems impossible to get :LOL:
Was wondering if #6 was broken for just me. I was able to stay above the ground mesh after finding something tall to jump off of, then loading the level while I was falling.

#7 is possible, you just have to go around the barriers, it's open but not obvious.

My game got a black screen soft lock on #9 and I had not been saving progress. This game is hot dog shit lol.

Reactions: shivan

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
Alas, the call has been answered. Here's the patch

Pixeldrain

Just make sure you enable DX11 by creating a shortcut like this:
View attachment 3737402

Thank you for this! Most excellent even with the discussed crashes, which I suspect are caused by the poor coding of the game itself and not your mod.

Now, can you (or anyone else) make a mod that will let you change the girls hair color in the character creator? There is one for eyebrow/lashes, but not one for the other hair on her head. (A mod to add and color pubic hair would be nice also, but probably more complicated to make and implement.)

Thanx again!

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Now, can you (or anyone else) make a mod that will let you change the girls hair color in the character creator?
You can change the hair color, you might just be overlooking the tab, there's a few preset colors and an RGB picker.

Reactions: meanoldman

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Pretty much. It's a random claim with no evidence and no one else has made it. I'm not about to say it's completely stupid, but if you're going to make that claim you need better than "trust me bro".

Reactions: alexbedummy2

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
Shortcut thing doesnt work for me, so mod doesnt run :/
Make sure you type -dx11 in the target. I didn't see that minus sign at first and thought "WTF?" until I got out the old magnifying glass and looked at the picture better.

Mar 1, 2019
Is there a way to disable motion blur? The absolutely insane amounts of motion blur is killing my RTX 2060, with sometimes a drop to less than 1FPS at times if I turn the camera too fast. Otherwise the game is running around 50FPS for me.

wotuser123

Mar 18, 2019
I turned that game on and forgot about it for 15mins and it almost burned my PC, there's no FPS cap or V-sync

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes