Unreal Engine Completed Revenge Paradise ~My Grandfather Left behind a Secret Organization~ [v1.02] [OINARI CAT]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
The game summary sounds like shit. Revenge? What fucking revenge instead your an EVIL MC that just rapes girls to make them fall for you. Yep title that makes no sense with summary so another your the evil villain type game but does not say it. No thank you if your the bad guy just say it!
apparently, protag was bullied in school, because he was nobody in elite school for rich kids. So now he lives out his revenge fantasy on some island in reality show for some club of rich fucks due to inheriting his grandpa's position(way to go, granpa).

I kicked this game to he curb, as it not even lets me set fps limit and overuses the GPU. Hell no, I'm not wasting a pricey video card on this garbage

freeko

May 15, 2019
This game currently is a curiosity for me. I see what the game is trying to be. I see the basics of a story and dare I say even progression through the story. Then we get to the problem that this game really looks like it is a illusion lite clone. Does this game do anything that has not already been done in a better way? Should I go back to es4 oblivion?

In the present state, I am not on board with this. Maybe later there will be a better idea of what is going on here. I'll pay attention to this and see if things get better.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
Yep. The textures are hard-censored. With some artist intervention, 3dmigoto can override them.

Relevant dx3d.ini lines:
Code:
[ShaderOverrideMosaics]
hash=8619a9d9467eff35
handling=skip

[ShaderOverrideGirlPS]
hash=a86b466d4fa3a82b
analyse_options = dump_rt dump_tex buf txt
checktextureoverride = ps-t11
; checktextureoverride = ps-t14

[ShaderOverrideManPS]
hash=5983a85ccf26aa04
analyse_options = dump_rt dump_tex buf txt
checktextureoverride = ps-t11
; checktextureoverride = ps-t14

[TextureOverrideTestGirl]
hash=c1db089b
; handling=skip

[TextureOverrideTestMan]
hash=1d83365d
; handling=skip
Thanks for your guide, but where those texture file should I put in ?

Arctosa

Apr 29, 2020
I tried decensored with 3dmigoto. but...
View attachment 3733534
wow colorful!

used
extract this to Distress\Binaries\Win64\ folder.
make bat file(play.bat ? name your self) at game root folder.
Code:
REVENGE_PARADISE.exe  -dx11
run with bat file.

DLSite makes censored with textures.
I hope someone with skill can change the texture as well.
Damn, censorship behind censhorship...

Incensorption? We need to go deeper.

aljhaztineg

Aug 23, 2019
is there anyone who can tweak this for potato PC i tried the gamesettings.ini but i dont have any knowledge to add settings on it

VioletFalcon

May 20, 2021
man.. this company made.. an attempt at an illusion type game.

Honestly I just need another AI Shoujo with either the Room Girl ("realistic") or HoneyCome (Anime) updated character model types and more to do.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Yea, I played and it bascially Dead by Daylight vibes but killer uhh raper excute anywhere. It good for killing time but really want actual anime artificial school 3 or something. Instead of more softer Koikatsu

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes