4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Larsung

May 29, 2018
is there a money cheat? maybe its anoying grinding from the start over and over again....

want to give them top food (absolutly necesary) and where to i get the Whore clothing!? the standart dirt cloth is anoying too

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
So... is the game going into the female mc direction only? No male mc? Because if so, man... There goes my interest sadly.
Also if the game has already a female mc, how come it's not in the tags? Or am I missing something?

Larsung

May 29, 2018
is there a money cheat? maybe its anoying grinding from the start over and over again....

want to give them top food (absolutly necesary) and where to i get the Whore clothing!? the standart dirt cloth is anoying too
at least i found the maxcamp ^^ i think this will help for morale too!!

DrPepper808

Dec 7, 2021
Just downloaded the game and was going thru the help. but hit my first snag :( when I bought a slave it said I should chain her, or she will run away. Can't seem to find where you buy/make/find chains.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Playing for a time now and noticed, that it doesnt matter if you have 2or 3 or 4 or 5 human women to raise moral, only 2 at a time will be taken by the demons the others are only sitting around, even when the "two serving" run out of energy

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
Just downloaded the game and was going thru the help. but hit my first snag :( when I bought a slave it said I should chain her, or she will run away. Can't seem to find where you buy/make/find chains.
Just the not the best wording from the dev i guess. What it actually means is that you need to put them into cages, tie them up to the "captive pillar" or put em in a pillory, you don't need actual chains. You can buy cages at wagon workshop and the rest from blacksmith.

Playing for a time now and noticed, that it doesnt matter if you have 2or 3 or 4 or 5 human women to raise moral, only 2 at a time will be taken by the demons the others are only sitting around, even when the "two serving" run out of energy
It does matter actually and even all 5 can be taken at the same time provided there are enough demons in the room.
Each time you choose the entertain demons mission there will be a random amount of floor shackles, mattresses or pillories placed randomly in the room, and most of the time they are placed just way too far from the entrance. Demons have a radius/field of view in which they can interact with women you placed and they wander aimlessly in the room in random directions, so it's not guarantied that they will ever reach the women placed in the back, even if all the others ran out of energy.
That's why you need to make your human girls to achieve positive moods with traits "humility" and "humility+" The icon look like "praying hands" gesture
It unlocks ability to actually give orders to them, like make the demon walk up to them, or occupy another another furniture, and with humility+ you can even place them just on the floor, walk around the room and initiate sex with any demon at any time, no need for beds and stuff.

Reactions: DrPepper808

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Just the not the best wording from the dev i guess. What it actually means is that you need to put them into cages, tie them up to the "captive pillar" or put em in a pillory, you don't need actual chains. You can buy cages at wagon workshop and the rest from blacksmith.

It does matter actually and even all 5 can be taken at the same time provided there are enough demons in the room.
Each time you choose the entertain demons mission there will be a random amount of floor shackles, mattresses or pillories placed randomly in the room, and most of the time they are placed just way too far from the entrance. Demons have a radius/field of view in which they can interact with women you placed and they wander aimlessly in the room in random directions, so it's not guarantied that they will ever reach the women placed in the back, even if all the others ran out of energy.
That's why you need to make your human girls to achieve positive moods with traits "humility" and "humility+" The icon look like "praying hands" gesture
It unlocks ability to actually give orders to them, like make the demon walk up to them, or occupy another another furniture, and with humility+ you can even place them just on the floor, walk around the room and initiate sex with any demon at any time, no need for beds and stuff.
THANKS! for the Tips, i fed them well and bought better cloth and better sleeping places and now they can choose the "rich" demons ^^

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
and i find the peasant capture anoying and useless......
Yeah, that quest becomes redundant very fast, but it's optional, you don't have to do it. I only do it for a additional free slave, to see if she has better base energy stat than my other servants. since it's the only one that really matters and it's not that easy to find base 35 energy human girl.

Reactions: Gato21

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Yeah, that quest becomes redundant very fast, but it's optional, you don't have to do it. I only do it for a additional free slave, to see if she has better base energy stat than my other servants. since it's the only one that really matters and it's not that easy to find base 35 energy human girl.
i always go 30+

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
i always go 30+
I mean energy isn't too important you are going to stick them in the brothel. I just find the passive income from it is a little underwhelming. But yeah if they are serving demons, energy is paramount, next to the ability to move to different stations and attract clients. I find I usually have cumulatively enough energy to take some of the pressure off.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes