4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

RosX

Aug 18, 2018
Hello, first of all I like the game very much, congrats to the developer. Second, can someone give a description of the skills, in terms of what they allow and give. I will be very grateful and I think it will be useful for everyone who is just starting to play it.

Reactions: dumbcrow

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Hello, first of all I like the game very much, congrats to the developer. Second, can someone give a description of the skills, in terms of what they allow and give. I will be very grateful and I think it will be useful for everyone who is just starting to play it.
I will add more detailed description to skills. In short:
- sex skills gives more income in entertain demons and in recruit missions
- Life of a party. Better relationships at ale party in camp
- Masseur. Can make massage in hot barrel
- sex tutor. Can act as sex tutor at pleasure bench in camp
- nurse. can act as nurse in camp hospital to speed up recover

Reactions: RosX

RosX

Aug 18, 2018
I will add more detailed description to skills. In short:
- sex skills gives more income in entertain demons and in recruit missions
- Life of a party. Better relationships at ale party in camp
- Masseur. Can make massage in hot barrel
- sex tutor. Can act as sex tutor at pleasure bench in camp
- nurse. can act as nurse in camp hospital to speed up recover
Thanks. The game is really cool and has a lot of potential.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
the half demon in the big tent, thats you
I didn't download the game. I was looking to find out if this is male or female protagonist. 'Half demon' doesn't tell me if it is male or female protagonist. I only want female protagonist games, right now. That's just what I am looking for. Certain tags are required to help people find what they're looking for. The point of my initial comment was to mention this needs a protagonist tag. I know some games actually have no protagonist, so I asked just in case that was the case with this game.

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

Helpless Noob

Jul 13, 2019
I didn't download the game. I was looking to find out if this is male or female protagonist. 'Half demon' doesn't tell me if it is male or female protagonist. I only want female protagonist games, right now. That's just what I am looking for. Certain tags are required to help people find what they're looking for. The point of my initial comment was to mention this needs a protagonist tag. I know some games actually have no protagonist, so I asked just in case that was the case with this game.
You are a female but the protagonist doesn't actually do that much at this time. Originally there was no protagonist.

Evilfish82

Jul 25, 2018
What sort of thing did you have in mind?
For example if you make the demonette interract with a demon she only starts sucking his cock. I mean have her do something else. Like fuck him. Or the human girl gets fucked by the demon, have her suck his dick. You know, variations of animations for the same task.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes