4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Perhaps reduce the randomness of buildings whenever entering a new area?

One time I had an area spawn with 2 out of 3 castles only had cave and dungeon. And I had a really hard time finding a lv.2 blacksmith, too.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
DumbCrow is a very talented guy, have played his previous games and all of them have something special, unique... thanks for sharing!
I had a lot of fun playing his Cost of Survival. I hope he revisits it later on. It's a complete game, but with with a few tweaks, he could increase it's replayability. Also, I find it hard to stay updated on his games versus other developers. Through his patreon, I found another game which I thought was a lot of fun, Overtopia by SilverGogs. It's similar in style, but has elements of a breeding game, an rpg, and a builder.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
More info about release here

Changelog:

Cheats:
maxcamp - fully upgrade the camp
demonshorde - add 100 demons to the army
whatsnext - go to the next region (maybe a bit buggy, so use at your own risk)
New game on new release (from 2/22/22 release).
The Achievements for 3 Loyal Humans and starting Demons don't really work.
Because, you still only start with the 1 chair and 1 cage on the wagon. So, there's no place to put all of the 'NewGame+' rewards.
So I only started with 1 of each.

Not sure if this is a bug or just something you haven't had a chance to code into the game yet.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
New game on new release (from 2/22/22 release).
The Achievements for 3 Loyal Humans and starting Demons don't really work.
Because, you still only start with the 1 chair and 1 cage on the wagon. So, there's no place to put all of the 'NewGame+' rewards.
So I only started with 1 of each.

Not sure if this is a bug or just something you haven't had a chance to code into the game yet.
Thanks. Will check

Reactions: EmperorGus

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Thanks. Will check
:oops: Opps.
Nevermind. After playing again I realized I misunderstood the tooltip.
Was thinking that the the '3 human slaves...' bit meant I should have 3 on new game. I forgot that was what was needed to gain the achievement and that the reward was 1 loyal human in a new game.
:FacePalm:

Reactions: dumbcrow

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
DumbCrow is a very talented guy, have played his previous games and all of them have something special, unique... thanks for sharing!
The story etc., yeah. But his skills in utilizing Unreal for its graphics abilities are lacking a lot.
This game could almost be made in Godot and look just as good.
Unity could easily beat it at maybe half the size.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
The story etc., yeah. But his skills in utilizing Unreal for its graphics abilities are lacking a lot.
This game could almost be made in Godot and look just as good.
Unity could easily beat it at maybe half the size.
As for me, how visually good a game looks is 99% dependent on the skill of the developer and 1% on the game engine. UE4 was chosen by me, only because this engine is the easiest to learn and has a lot of tweaks

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
the initial setup is great !! love the assisting the bad guy premise
This game could be a long one too so hope you stick with this one for a while

Lots of extra side missions and extra stuff to add, second carts, more slaves, more specific equipment to reduce status efects

so much potential !! camp items need to be smaller and scroll speed needs a little bit more tidying

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
oh and more ways for minions to interact with each other, fucking in beds so no status effects reduction.

hardcore mode with camp item decay as well to make it so you cant hoard money.
shit like that, so many options and so much potential !!

Reactions: ryuhatsune
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes