4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

hwold

Nov 9, 2019
Very small quality-of-life suggestion : allow to use keyboard arrow keys to move the cart around.

I also have the same minor bug as 90ss : if I put my mouse cursor on a button that is disabled, and then the button gets enabled, I cannot click the button immediately : I must first move my cursor out of the button, then I can go on the button on click on it again. This prevents spam-clicking "next turn". On the same topic, maybe consider a keybinding for next turn, like space or enter ?

hwold

Nov 9, 2019
What effect can be used to go from fright to compromise ? "Resting in bed" is one, but in the fright state the slave would run away before getting to compromise. Found the answer, it's "delicious food".

Is there any effect to go from terror to fright ?

Last edited:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
What effect can be used to go from fright to compromise ? "Resting in bed" is one, but in the fright state the slave would run away before getting to compromise. Found the answer, it's "delicious food".

Is there any effect to go from terror to fright ?
'Washed by minion' or 'Hot bath'. Either reduces Terror by 5 per hour.

One that's easy to miss: Comfortable cloths (bought at Sewery) are a good way to move up from Fright.

dadasamaozman

Nov 6, 2019
Hey... Im sorry but how i run the game because its still apears the Message DX11 feature level 10.0 is requiered to run the engine. I was searching and my DX is full updated. I dont know what to do! Please i need help

Perelik

May 12, 2019
So anyone else had this problem where you put a buyed prostitute from tavern to work at brothel , and then you can not take her back even when clicked on take to camp button?

Reactions: sweetit

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
So anyone else had this problem where you put a buyed prostitute from tavern to work at brothel , and then you can not take her back even when clicked on take to camp button?
yeah, bug when you assign someone to brothel, they become unselectable or retrievable @
dumbcrow

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
You can always check the reported bugs on , which is also linked under 'Changelog' in the first post.
The dev good about adding any bugs to it as they're reported and we can see if they've been fixed yet for the next build.

And, yes, that particular issue is already on the list to be fixed. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: sweetit

rebel.eye

Jul 28, 2018
The algorithm of demons movement through the demons service is really fucked up.
Really!!! Why they are beating around the entry, most of time don't move at all burning cycles, while all devices are located at the opposite to entry wall? It's not enough, that devices does not match the minions abilities, so not all of them can work, but also demons do not reach them.
There is option to select demon then its walking range is shown, maybe it is good to add option to direct demon in desired location instead of burning its cycles?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
The algorithm of demons movement through the demons service is really fucked up.
Really!!! Why they are beating around the entry, most of time don't move at all burning cycles, while all devices are located at the opposite to entry wall? It's not enough, that devices does not match the minions abilities, so not all of them can work, but also demons do not reach them.
There is option to select demon then its walking range is shown, maybe it is good to add option to direct demon in desired location instead of burning its cycles?
Male demons can be used to move the devices.
At higher mood levels, the women get a skill to summon customers towards them.

vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
the leader cannot do anything can only move in a wagon or tent and cannot go shower and now she sick is it a bug

Last edited:
Reactions: Zerex123

RosX

Aug 18, 2018
Either I don't know how to do it, or some of the skills don't work. Examples: stamina skills don't change anything, skills for nurse too. Demon has passive courage and has to protect the slave from being beaten, but not working .

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes