4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Urka

May 25, 2017
Nice game, but I ain´t sure if there is somthing missing, or if I am doing something wrong:

1- I have been to 4 cities, aand I can´t sem to find a blacksmith with a lvl higher than 1;

2- The slaves get horny all the time, but they don´t have sex with one another: the girls go ouside the camp to masturbate, and the men will force themselves on any girl who is leashed. Is this intended? Or is still being developed?

Edit: Almost forgot: 3- Beer. I bought a few crates, but how do I use them?
If the level of affection of a man and a woman is above ten, they will be able to satisfy each other if at least the man has arousal.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Can someone provide me with a guide? I have no idea what to do other than buy the two slaves, feed them and put them to sleep. And how to move the wagon. Also, how do I work the controls? I figured out a, s, w, and d but do not know how to zoom in and out.

Helpless Noob

Jul 13, 2019
Can someone provide me with a guide? I have no idea what to do other than buy the two slaves, feed them and put them to sleep. And how to move the wagon. Also, how do I work the controls? I figured out a, s, w, and d but do not know how to zoom in and out.
You move the wagon by clicking on it then clicking the move icon that appears above/below the wagon (it's a 4 arrow cross). Zoom in and out with the mouse wheel.

Helpless Noob

Jul 13, 2019
Love the game. Is there any downside to letting the girls run into the woods for 2 seconds to take care of desire? Seems way more efficient than having a male around to do his thing. Personally I like to think that my guy knows he's doing his part to keep the team operating even if the girls don't see it that way (hence the pillory and mood changes). I'd rather that unrelieved max desire caused a debuff or something instead of running into the woods. Maybe sleep is less efficient? Something that matters but isn't crushing.

Also dumbcrow, your patreon link doesn't seem to work. I want to support.

Jun 24, 2018
Love the game. Is there any downside to letting the girls run into the woods for 2 seconds to take care of desire? Seems way more efficient than having a male around to do his thing. Personally I like to think that my guy knows he's doing his part to keep the team operating even if the girls don't see it that way (hence the pillory and mood changes). I'd rather that unrelieved max desire caused a debuff or something instead of running into the woods. Maybe sleep is less efficient? Something that matters but isn't crushing.

Also dumbcrow, your patreon link doesn't seem to work. I want to support.
I haven't found any negative sideeffect to letting them relieve themselves in the woods, even with the escape warning the countdown is how long until they actually break free, so you can let them do that safely.

His patreon is disabled atm due to sanctions, but he said he's going to continue releasing his games for free.

Last edited:

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
You move the wagon by clicking on it then clicking the move icon that appears above/below the wagon (it's a 4 arrow cross). Zoom in and out with the mouse wheel.
I understand how to move the wagon. I use a laptop not a desktop....so I will have to connect a mouse for that. But what else do I do in the game? I saw that you can feed them and put them to sleep. How do you do everything else? Train them, breed them....what ever else is done in this game. I have no clue how to do that stuff or whatever is done in this game.

The summery made this game look cool. But with out knowing what I am supposed to do in the game it kinda sucks.
That is why I asked for a guide or something to help me understand what this game is about. What am I supposed to do in this game and how do I do it?

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I understand how to move the wagon. I use a laptop not a desktop....so I will have to connect a mouse for that. But what else do I do in the game? I saw that you can feed them and put them to sleep. How do you do everything else? Train them, breed them....what ever else is done in this game. I have no clue how to do that stuff or whatever is done in this game.

The summery made this game look cool. But with out knowing what I am supposed to do in the game it kinda sucks.
That is why I asked for a guide or something to help me understand what this game is about. What am I supposed to do in this game and how do I do it?
In first region always present two buildings, which are necessary to start. Blacksmith and wagon workshop. It will allow to upgrade your camp.

Right now, I'm working on detailed in-game help, which will be added in game with next release

kdfghi7

Dec 22, 2017
I moved to a new map but I can't separate my camp from the army
Yeah, it's possible to get stuck inside the army if you don't move out of their way at the beginning of a new map. If you move out of the army's way with your first move you'll be fine, but only fix for that I found was (unless you have an earlier save) to start over.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes