4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Hospital doesn't count as a bed: when injured girl without stamina putted at hospital she autowalks next turn to some other place she can lay and rest. Girls can't be drag'n'drop after gane saves at the camp. Definitely need more poses for repeating actions as though it gets a bit boring after some time. Great game hope you go well with it.
Thanks for bug report. I'm aware of drag and drop bug and already fixed it. Also, I will add minimal stamina recovery at hospital bed. All this will be available in next build

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
What's the best way to raise fear? I like want all my girls to be terrified all the time but they just end up depressed. :)

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Bug
  • When you tell a demoness to defend, she gets stuck and you can no longer use her.
  • When your cart is on the same spot as the army. You can no longer click your cart. but just the army.

Suggestion
  • Less micromanagement of sexual acts and lessen the TBS wait time.
  • Spice the animation. Currently animation is repetitive and fixed for each area. I think it's 3 animations per area. Each contraption has one animation.
  • Ability to move camera with WASD keys. Brothel has fixed cameras.
  • Ability to change the name. I have two girls named Effie.
  • More variations in girls. Hair styles, hair color, face. body
  • Change Appearance: restyle/color hair, apply makeup. body shape?

Reactions: ryuhatsune

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Bug
  • When you tell a demoness to defend, she gets stuck and you can no longer use her.
    - Fixed in last build

• When your cart is on the same spot as the army. You can no longer click your cart. but just the army.
- It's an actual problem, will try to fix it

Suggestion
  • Less micromanagement of sexual acts and lessen the TBS wait time.
  • Spice the animation. Currently animation is repetitive and fixed for each area. I think it's 3 animations per area. Each contraption has one animation.
- agree. Will add in near future
  • Ability to move camera with WASD keys. Brothel has fixed cameras.
- implemented in last build
  • Ability to change the name. I have two girls named Effie.
- you can do it in character info panel. small button near her name
  • More variations in girls. Hair styles, hair color, face. body
last two updates have +2 hairstyle. will add more in future
  • Change Appearance: restyle/color hair, apply makeup. body shape?
- it's a planned feature

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Bugs
  • Image below shows a bug but it's a good one. It looks like they are snuggling.
  • When servicing army, the time is subtracted when you click action (attract) icon rather when action is performed. So if action is cancelled time is still subtracted.

1646489367020.jpeg

Suggestion:
  • Allow girls to share bed also one with demon male. See image above :D
  • Avatar image sometime does not show face as it is covered or looking downward. Would be nice to see face.
  • Dynamic avatar during sex (similar to CoS).
  • More outfits. Maybe jewellery, stocking, boots?

Last edited:
Reactions: dumbcrow
Jun 13, 2020
If is the latest build, the Demoness still gets stuck in the walking animation straddling the pillary after choosing to defend option and is unable to do anything.
... annoying but this is expected with a first release, yet still loving this game.

Stuck.png

Last edited:

Kyranite

Jul 9, 2019
So, you can easily screw yourself in this game if you don't manage your stuff right XD
That aside, it's looking really promising so far. Someone already sudgested being able to move the camera above, so I'll just echo that as it would make things a lot easier.

Edit: NVM, it wasn't a bug that made the demoness escape, it was the mood system. That thing adds a whole new level to the game, and I've enjoyed playing with the different options now that I've worked out how to utilise it.

All in all its a very interesting take on the slave management genre so far, and I look forward to seeing where you go with it. :)

Last edited:

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
If is the latest build, the Demoness still gets stuck in the walking animation straddling the pillary after choosing to defend option and is unable to do anything.
... annoying but this is expected with a first release, yet still loving this game.

View attachment 1689568
as far as I can see, you are playing not last version. Last version has bug report button 1646670186960.png

Kyranite

Jul 9, 2019
Will there be an option to buy a second wagon for your camp at some point? I mean I can also see how it's not needed, but there is so much space in that campground...

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Will there be an option to buy a second wagon for your camp at some point? I mean I can also see how it's not needed, but there is so much space in that campground...
Definitely, yes. Such mechanics already implemented to game, but will be used in future

Reactions: Tinus Tushy
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes