• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

CoffeeFox

Sep 13, 2021
Played the February build and enjoyed it a lot! Actually, got so caught up that when "Revenge" ran out of content I just went into "Cost of Survival". x)

Okay, so. Feedback. I spent about 10 hours in the game, had to restart it twice due to the mistakes at the start which kinda screwed me up from the very beginning, tried to play nice (yes, I go into slaving games and treat everybody nicely, don't see any leap in logic here :D) and bought every possible upgrade. Didn't really level up girls tho, they are mostly 7-10 level.

Things can grow kinda buggy and annoying sometimes but there's nothing that would really break the game or wouldn't get fixed via going to the main screen and back. I see no problem with animations, especially since we have all the reason to expect a pretty big pack of them coming later (I just remember how many there were in CoS). Graphics are pretty nice, tutorial would really help but, welp, it's already mentioned before. I want to get to mechanics now.

First of all, I do love that it's possible for humans and demons to kinda bond: chats at the fire, ale parties, healing... I really look forward to seeing how all this system will develop and affect the whole gameplay. Same goes for the emotion tree, tho I'm in kinda love-hate relationship with this thing. It's totally gorgeous and it totally breaks your brains when you try to figure it out in the beginning. :D

I don't really get why you get bounties for recruiting demons but hey, no offense taken here, it's a beautiful source of income. Plus it's totally safe for your girls... unlike usual dealing with the demon army. Really, I cheered out loud when I found out that demonesses can protect human girls (also it's kinda sweet???)
Brothels, on the other hand, are totally useless. I mean, nice animations and stuff but even tavern brings more money with a humble girl (I take "private services" into account here) and the requirements in the brothel are much higher. Perhaps if it was giving more money for a day it would be worth all the efforts but rn it's kinda meh.

Male demons are a sad joke. They literally have the emotional span of a table and it's all cool in the beginning of the game but even in the middle they are basically useless since the demoness with "Respect" mood will have all the same bonuses plus she can do stuff he can't. I found myself ignoring my only male demon in the party most of the time.
Plus, welp, girls just run into the bushes to jerk off if they are too low on "Desire". Which kinda gives me a heart attack every time, especially when a girl is capable of escaping. :"D

As for requests... I would love to see possibility to let minions have consensual sex inside of the party. Same goes for consensual training. Also restyling slaves would be nice, maybe in some sort of a big city or something. Additional wagon, yeah, the camp obviously can handle more people than just 6, so I'll be waiting for this feature.
I also think demonesses should be able to make use of human girls for their own pleasure – the training place makes quite a hint that it's how the hierarchy here works (plus the demon girl will never wash a human one but they have no problem going the other way round). And, um, having different ranks/specialities for slaves seems to be already planned (I'm looking at the nurse skill and the masseur skill, yes) so I'll be just waiting for them to come true.

Thanks for the game, it's really lovely! I'm looking forward to next updates. c:

LanguidFox

Jul 19, 2019
There's a good core for a game here, but it needs more meaningful decisions. The "support the army" missions especially are quite long and often involve very few non-obvious choices.

Things that might help:

More than one goal. At the moment you're just looking to maximise money and optimising for one thing is easy. If the visitors could give money, contribution to the army victory or an item then choosing who to focus on becomes a more interesting decision.

Tougher ability use decisions. At the moment which ability to use and when is often a no-brainer (especially when a character has 0 or 1 ability). Making abilities "X uses per mission" instead of "Y stamina cost" so even disobedient characters can do something (but you'll want to save it for the opportune time) might help. It'd also be good for the abilities to be tweaked to be meaningful more often, for example making attract put its target at the top of the initiative queue and make it preferentially target the person who attracted it (if possible).

Reasons to have variety. As it stands it's best to get everyone to the same great mood, it'd be more interesting if the ability set (or distribution of number of uses) varied so that you could do more with a mix of obedient slaves and happy servants (and maybe even other states, a resistant person might be able to fight off aggressors while being uninterested in attracting anyone). That'd make play more varied. Similarly it seems like demonesses can do literally everything and there's no reason to have any other type of character.

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Moin dumbcrow,
I don't like your new game "Revenge" / I don't like the demons in the game. :(
I was hoping for a nice management game, similar to "Cost of survival".
I wish for a "Cost of survival 2" with even more building options, management,
trade, many sex options... Well, maybe next time. ;)

Greetings from Germany

sososo

May 12, 2017
I don't really get why you get bounties for recruiting demons but hey, no offense taken here, it's a beautiful source of income. Plus it's totally safe for your girls... unlike usual dealing with the demon army. Really, I cheered out loud when I found out that demonesses can protect human girls (also it's kinda sweet???)
Brothels, on the other hand, are totally useless. I mean, nice animations and stuff but even tavern brings more money with a humble girl (I take "private services" into account here) and the requirements in the brothel are much higher. Perhaps if it was giving more money for a day it would be worth all the efforts but rn it's kinda meh.
Brothel allows you to get rid of slaves and get additional permanent income. The income isn't great, but they will continue to earn you money every day forever even after you leave the map. This allows you to train new slaves because you know only so many slots. Its worth using.

Reactions: HumanNPSee

ChaosDMNS

Sep 18, 2018
90 seconds slave wasnt abandoned. its finished under a new name: Cost of Survival.
Yeah.. but it's all Censored now. Isn't it?

Or does dumbuncen work on it? I read in the thread here that it didn't work.
Guess I can try my self. =)

nm.. Just read the change log.. ok.. I'll try it out =)

Last edited:

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
I loved 90 ss/ CoS and I can very much see this game becoming a gem as well.
I am very much looking forward to the future of Revenge.

Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
1649129524243.png
>mfw I realize the absurd level of nuts that will be busted to this shit

Game looks fucking incredible, right up my alley. Developer, God Speed, this looks amazing.

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
Nice game, but I ain´t sure if there is somthing missing, or if I am doing something wrong:

1- I have been to 4 cities, aand I can´t sem to find a blacksmith with a lvl higher than 1;

2- The slaves get horny all the time, but they don´t have sex with one another: the girls go ouside the camp to masturbate, and the men will force themselves on any girl who is leashed. Is this intended? Or is still being developed?

Edit: Almost forgot: 3- Beer. I bought a few crates, but how do I use them?

Last edited:

Masjax

Jan 13, 2022
Nice game, but I ain´t sure if there is somthing missing, or if I am doing something wrong:

1- I have been to 4 cities, aand I can´t sem to find a blacksmith with a lvl higher than 1;

2- The slaves get horny all the time, but they don´t have sex with one another: the girls go ouside the camp to masturbate, and the men will force themselves on any girl who is leashed. Is this intended? Or is still being developed?

Edit: Almost forgot: 3- Beer. I bought a few crates, but how do I use them?
1 - You need to choose a castle with a two star blacksmith when you enter a new map. They are available at random from the fourth map onwards.
2 - It's intentional. Camp facilities from the two star blacksmith will help.
3 - You need a drinking spot from the two star balcksmith.

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
can we edit the save file?i tried but it is encrypted from UE...does anyone know any workaround?

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes