4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
has some nice ideas,

but i see a lot of weaknesses in the game mechanics how u manage stuff
first as u have to mange sleep hunger etc of every minion urself if hard to keep an overview on how exactly.. theres missing an possibilty to easy overwatch that or automatice it as alternative (maybe a cooking station or some serving table were u can set a certain amout of hunger at what they just eat just as some idea how to change things or an overwiev screen were u can view all importand stats of all minions on one screen hunger escape time bath status etc just to name some)

then i noticed something that seems gamebreaking to me, in the arena u can send a girl after that u can do the arena fight endless without advance of time at last it should advance the time some bit for the fight and for the use of the girl after it.
u safe the game infront of the fight reload till u win, let the winner have fun safe again after that and repeat, this way cheating is possible but i dont think thats whats the thought of it is g
While in camp, you can press hotkeys 1..5 to overview minions state, such as hunger and dirtiness, current mood or problems. Take a look at inbuilt help.

Yes, this can abuse game mechanics, but I don't think its critical. If you want fair play you will not do in such way. If you want to cheat, it's much simpler to use cheat code.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Revenge-DUMBCROW-2023.07.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jackycain

Oct 21, 2021
1689684886418.png
Erm I download C++ 2015 but it still shows this msg. I don't know what to do

Edit: Found the solution. Just download 2015-2022 (x64)

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Soo I start new game and click on ? person at mission swap unit menu thinggy before begin mission and game crash.

Perelik

May 12, 2019
Few questions. How to rise better the morall of the demona. Leaving a girl on the arena after 5 days shes lost and low boost.
One mega request. Please make the stores refill theyr inventory. 3 slaves were loyal on second map thx to clothing. But you see untill i make more money (20k and ofc no achievment bugged?) the clothes tore and guess what... no where to buy and next level dont have one so my lil slaves go mad and all my work wasted.... any advice?

Btw are there cheats? I want to start a new and boost a bit

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Few questions. How to rise better the morall of the demona. Leaving a girl on the arena after 5 days shes lost and low boost.
One mega request. Please make the stores refill theyr inventory. 3 slaves were loyal on second map thx to clothing. But you see untill i make more money (20k and ofc no achievment bugged?) the clothes tore and guess what... no where to buy and next level dont have one so my lil slaves go mad and all my work wasted.... any advice?

Btw are there cheats? I want to start a new and boost a bit
I have to agree with you. Limited stores appeared only in last update, earlier stores was unlimited. This new feature broke balance. I will note myself for next release to increase durability of clothes and increase their ammount in shops

Actual cheats can be found in my discord channel. Here is what is now:

dumbmoney (+10000 coins)
maxcamp - fully upgrade the camp demonshorde - add 100 demons to the army whatsnext - go to the next region (maybe a bit buggy, so use at your own risk)
pleaseher - keeps camp leader contentment at 100% until game restart
knowitall - gives 50 skill points to camp leader

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
what's new in the update?
from what I’ve found playing:
  • main thing is rework of how slaves gain / lose affection, a lot of actions affect a characters comfort / beauty level rather than affection. Depending on their mood they may demand higher comfort or beauty standards. So now we can’t just force feed them 30 good meals until they have unwavering loyalty (although I found I still needed to feed them a lot of good food)
  • new clothing type: jewelry, it has its own shop that can show up in areas. Pretty necessary to reach top levels of affection for beauty requirements but I don’t think they decay over time like clothing
  • occasionally a merchant will visit your camp. He sells clothes / jewelry and food / booze. At least 1 new scene with him + demoness that I don’t think actually affects gameplay. He’s nice to have for areas without tailor or jeweller.
  • You have to ask the demon general to move to the next area. I think this just lets you keep making money without mandatory leaving

game has a lot more focus on dressing slaves up properly than before. I like the changes overall

Reactions: serj23

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
I haven't played earlier version so my experience comes from the first blind try. I understand the one time shop items are supposed to push the player to move the army to the next area once the clothes are damaged and shops cleared, and I didn't find it particularly difficult to adjust to that concept so it's ok.

I can go for 50+ days each area training and earning tavern money before running out of clothes and I know I could prolong that by simply having them run around naked most of the time and wear clothes only for special occasions. Male demons will stay on the neglected mood but are still fine, just getting less xp, human girls are fine after getting them to acceptance and there is still possibility to recover from that mood through convenience if I plan for loyalty later and demonesses can fairly easy stay between fawning and disappointment.

The only issue I see is that clothes better than basic in the shops are way too random and quite often I have no way to satisfy the leader's requests to wear something even though I have enough money and just one piece could last very long as you can remove it right after getting contentment.

Anyway the buff/state/mood system is quite interesting and I had fun figuring it out, though a more detailed help would be very welcome to avoid some skill learning mistakes, like spending initial points for a skill that looks useful from description but only after you get it and try to use it you can know that you need for example sex toys, a camp upgrade that is unavailable until 2★ blacksmith, so 4th area at the earliest. Sure you can have all possible skills quite fast if you get the bookshelf early, but wasting skill points is still frustrating. If the description says train minion at the pillory I expect building a pillory to be enough, not actually needing both pillory and sex toys.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
from what I’ve found playing:
  • main thing is rework of how slaves gain / lose affection, a lot of actions affect a characters comfort / beauty level rather than affection. Depending on their mood they may demand higher comfort or beauty standards. So now we can’t just force feed them 30 good meals until they have unwavering loyalty (although I found I still needed to feed them a lot of good food)
  • new clothing type: jewelry, it has its own shop that can show up in areas. Pretty necessary to reach top levels of affection for beauty requirements but I don’t think they decay over time like clothing
  • occasionally a merchant will visit your camp. He sells clothes / jewelry and food / booze. At least 1 new scene with him + demoness that I don’t think actually affects gameplay. He’s nice to have for areas without tailor or jeweller.
  • You have to ask the demon general to move to the next area. I think this just lets you keep making money without mandatory leaving

game has a lot more focus on dressing slaves up properly than before. I like the changes overall
Hi, this is DumbCrow.
Today we have a new release of my game, but before I start telling about it, I want to thank
you all for your patience and support. I understand that it has been almost three months since
the last release. Such a delay was caused by the fact that I implemented some new core game
mechanics that required fundamental changes in the game, and besides, I had a two-week vacation)).

Please note that you must start a new game in order to see all the new content!

So let's start with the big changes.

- "Comfort" and "Beauty".

Previously, each minion item or state was displayed as a separate effect (for example, "Resting
in bed", "Delicious food eaten", "Sexy outfit" and others). Keeping track of so many different
effects during coding is not easy, it is also difficult for the player to remember all the
effects and their impact on the minion. I removed them all, and replaced them with two new
parameters for the minion "Comfort" and "Beauty". Now it works like this: put on comfortable
clothes - the level of comfort is increasing, and vice versa, if you put minion in a cage -
the "Comfort" level decreased. "Beauty" works the same way - put on a jewel - the level of
"Beauty" go up, put on a torn dress - went down.

The flexibility of such mechanics also lies in the fact that many actions change both of these
parameters at once. For example, if you undress a minion, it will increase its "Beauty", but lower
its "Comfort"

High levels of these parameters give positive mood effects to the minion. Zero level - negative.

The main idea of these parameters - "Comfort" is important while the minion is in the camp,
"Beauty" - in missions

- New clothes and jewelry.
About 15 new types of clothes and jewels for your minions. Each item of clothing gives its own
bonuses and penalties to "Comfort" and "Beauty".

New type of building on the map - "Jewelry shop", for buying jewelry

Separately, I would like to say about the "Legs chains". It will prevent your minion from
escaping, even if he is not chained or caged, but it will have heavy penalties to beauty and
comfort.

- Clothsets.
As I said earlier, "Comfort" is important in the camp, "Beauty" in the missions. I thought it
would be nice to let your minions quickly change from comfortable to beautiful clothes, and vice
versa. Now each minion has a slot for spare clothes and a button in the camp menu for quick
changing. Now you can put clothes for the camp in the main minion slot, and an additional one
for the mission, and quickly switch before and after missions. Only the clothes that the minion
wears will wear out.

- System of random events.
I implemented random event mechanics. Encounters will occur in camp mode after a while. So far
I have made only one - a traveling merchant, however in the next release I plan to add more

Now let's move on to small changes

- Rivers.
Now, random rivers will spawn on the maps, which will make it difficult to move around the map.
However, in any place, the river is similar to the lake, i.e. a place where your minions can
wash and rest.

- A new device in the Demon Entertainment mission.

- Limited number of items in stores
On each map, you can buy a limited number of goods. Of course, this game harder, but in my
opinion it makes it more interesting. As additional source of replenishment of resources - a
traveling merchant

- Goods for slaves
The demon in the slave market will now offer you basic slave goods. Clothes, shackles, etc.

- Changes in MC mechanics
I made the main character more useful. She now requires fewer "satisfaction" points to train.
From the start of the game, she gains 3 skill points, which you can immediately spend on her
abilities. Softened the requirements for participating in missions.

- Load previous mission
If you forgot to change clothes for your minions before the mission (I personally forgot while
playing). There is a "Restart mission" button in the menu. This button will load the game before
the start of the mission.

- Automatic embark for minions
Annoying messages: "You cannot start moving until you have seated all the minions" in the past.
Now, every time you try to start moving, the minions will automatically take their places in the
wagon. Exceptions are only for new minions, who will need to be told where to sit once.

- New H scenes.
Spoiler. One with a traveling merchant, two scenes for a new device in the entertainment mission,
and two more new animations for sex on a mattress if the minion's sexual skill level is 2 or
higher.

- Number of demons in "Entertain demons" mission is now depending on amount of warriors in
demon army

One more time. Take a note. You should start a new game in order to see all new content.

Phew, well, that's all. I hope I haven't forgotten anything. Have a great weekend and happy
gaming! Feedback and bug reports are always welcome!
Yours DumbCrow

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I haven't played earlier version so my experience comes from the first blind try. I understand the one time shop items are supposed to push the player to move the army to the next area once the clothes are damaged and shops cleared, and I didn't find it particularly difficult to adjust to that concept so it's ok.

I can go for 50+ days each area training and earning tavern money before running out of clothes and I know I could prolong that by simply having them run around naked most of the time and wear clothes only for special occasions. Male demons will stay on the neglected mood but are still fine, just getting less xp, human girls are fine after getting them to acceptance and there is still possibility to recover from that mood through convenience if I plan for loyalty later and demonesses can fairly easy stay between fawning and disappointment.

The only issue I see is that clothes better than basic in the shops are way too random and quite often I have no way to satisfy the leader's requests to wear something even though I have enough money and just one piece could last very long as you can remove it right after getting contentment.

Anyway the buff/state/mood system is quite interesting and I had fun figuring it out, though a more detailed help would be very welcome to avoid some skill learning mistakes, like spending initial points for a skill that looks useful from description but only after you get it and try to use it you can know that you need for example sex toys, a camp upgrade that is unavailable until 2★ blacksmith, so 4th area at the earliest. Sure you can have all possible skills quite fast if you get the bookshelf early, but wasting skill points is still frustrating. If the description says train minion at the pillory I expect building a pillory to be enough, not actually needing both pillory and sex toys.
Thanks for feedback. I've already noted for next update to increase clothes durability and and more clothes to stock.

As for initial skills for leader, I think I will add some kind of potion for alchemy and at least 1 at game start, which can be used to reset all skill points. So if you get some unuseful skills at start, you will have an opportunity to change them

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Thanks for feedback. I've already noted for next update to increase clothes durability and and more clothes to stock.

As for initial skills for leader, I think I will add some kind of potion for alchemy and at least 1 at game start, which can be used to reset all skill points. So if you get some unuseful skills at start, you will have an opportunity to change them
Is Dirty Dress supposed to have negative comfort and beauty values? If so, you are better off going naked.

ligoje

Jul 1, 2021
- Load previous mission
If you forgot to change clothes for your minions before the mission (I personally forgot while
playing). There is a "Restart mission" button in the menu. This button will load the game before
the start of the mission.
Why not make the second clothing slot exclusive for missions? (As in, everytime you start a mission they'll have that clothing and once it finishes they get back to the old clothing)

Reactions: oahuebydao

Ralgo

Feb 2, 2021
dumbcrow got a bad and unresolvable issue it seems. Changed graphic settings and mouse cursor started to show in wrong location where it wasnt.

I tried to resolve it by changing my settings back and forth, but it didnt help. So I made a final mistake and restarted the game. Now I'm stuck at the enter screen where you have to select either start or exit and both buttons are so low i cant push any of them (cursor was in reality far left and up from where it was beeing shown).

Tried to remove the game and unpack it again - also tried new download and new "instal". It remembers my settings and the bug is still there - so stuck on start screen.

Any ideas what to do please?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
dumbcrow got a bad and unresolvable issue it seems. Changed graphic settings and mouse cursor started to show in wrong location where it wasnt.

I tried to resolve it by changing my settings back and forth, but it didnt help. So I made a final mistake and restarted the game. Now I'm stuck at the enter screen where you have to select either start or exit and both buttons are so low i cant push any of them (cursor was in reality far left and up from where it was beeing shown).

Tried to remove the game and unpack it again - also tried new download and new "instal". It remembers my settings and the bug is still there - so stuck on start screen.

Any ideas what to do please?
I would try finding where it saves the files for the game and delete that folder too. Try looking in appdata.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes