4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

neeiin

Oct 6, 2017
This game needs a lot of balance.

The skill system is contradictory to the core of the game, which is to increase morale. If you increase a skill to level 3 you will spend more stamina which means fewer satisfied visitors therefore you will gain less morale.

Yes, you will earn more money, but it is useless if there is nothing to buy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

krooner2

May 27, 2018
Hey, this game is phenomenal, both the gameplay loop and the animations are really fit for the job. This gets way too little attention I feel. Maybe because it got a little bit of an learning curve?

neeiin

Oct 6, 2017
No idea how to reach those states.
Let me show you how I do it.

I just bought Mildred, her mood is SHOCK. She is naked and lives in the wagon cage, so her mood will not change.

Dressing her with comfort clothes and stirrup socks she will get +1 FRIGHT.

And putting her in the rest place she will get +2 FRIGHT. Just pay attention to the unshackled counter, when it reaches 1 return her to wagon cage.

When she reach mood FRIGHT keep doing the same until she reach mood COMPROMISE.

And when she reach the mood COMPROMISE just put her in the pillory.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Let me show you how I do it.
Quality food speeds the whole process up too. You can check what is modifying a girl's behavior with the thumbnails on the right of the mood screen. Once you pass time, she'll gain points towards surrounding moods and will change to the mood that she unlocks first. It's key to keep an eye on these to see what will happen to your girls. Nothing worse than your girls getting dragged down in emotions because you forgot to give them a bath.

What I do for human girls is do what you do to get them to compromise, then give them quality food and luxury clothes/rest until they get to the highest emotion. Letting them get bathed by another slave helps too. I like having them at the best emotion possible but if you need to hand them in to the war camp it can be a waste of time.

Reactions: neeiin

neeiin

Oct 6, 2017
Quality food speeds the whole process up too. You can check what is modifying a girl's behavior with the thumbnails on the right of the mood screen. Once you pass time, she'll gain points towards surrounding moods and will change to the mood that she unlocks first. It's key to keep an eye on these to see what will happen to your girls. Nothing worse than your girls getting dragged down in emotions because you forgot to give them a bath.

What I do for human girls is do what you do to get them to compromise, then give them quality food and luxury clothes/rest until they get to the highest emotion. Letting them get bathed by another slave helps too. I like having them at the best emotion possible but if you need to hand them in to the war camp it can be a waste of time.
I like Loyalty and Respect, but with the last update it is very difficult to maintain.

Reactions: WarblGarbl

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, i have just one, simple question:

How i can assign my minion to amission, if even having them the mission refuse to accept?????

Last edited:

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
I mean, even like this? Seriously? How the hell i can progress in the game, if i cannot even put my mc on work? 1711018561408.png

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Ok guys, i have a question:

I'm finally grasping the basics of the game, but there's still one thing which put me in crisis. I have a duo of sisters as my slave, and even if finally one of them is loyal, if i forget to keep one chained, the very moment they are both free to move, they flee. There's a way to stop once and for all them to attempt to run away? I want to have them free to move, without shackles and anything, but i want at same time them to stay almost on their own volition.

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
Ok guys, i have a question:

I'm finally grasping the basics of the game, but there's still one thing which put me in crisis. I have a duo of sisters as my slave, and even if finally one of them is loyal, if i forget to keep one chained, the very moment they are both free to move, they flee. There's a way to stop once and for all them to attempt to run away? I want to have them free to move, without shackles and anything, but i want at same time them to stay almost on their own volition.
Get rid of one of them, i do wish there was a way to corrupt the sister though, that be hot

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes