Mejo702

Aug 22, 2019
Incest Patch v0.7.0
Extract with Unren then relace the Incest Patch files in
ReversePsychology-0.7.0_Public-pc\game\tl\English
as for that Script and Rose files they goe in
ReversePsychology-0.7.0_Public-pc\game
If it tells you are you sure you want to replace the files click yes
The patch has been updated sorry for the delay I was a little busy and Neytan forgot to translate all of Roses lines for this update and some of Hannah's lines also there is a bug sorry for spoiling but don't have a choice there's a scene where Rose invites mc and Rachel to her house if scenes ends suddenly and you can't complete it sorry but my coding skills aren't good enough to fix it so you'll have to skip the scene and wait till Neytan fixes it.
Hey ik u doing ur best but it didnt work, help:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/tl/None/agata.rpy", line 2507, in script
old "Sexo"
old "Sexo"
Exception: A translation for "Sexo" already exists at game/tl/English/agata.rpy:2508.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
old "Sexo"
old "Sexo"
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2519, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 453, in add_string_translation
stl.add(old, new, newloc)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 394, in add
quote_unicode(old), fn, line))
Exception: A translation for "Sexo" already exists at game/tl/English/agata.rpy:2508.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Psicología inversa 0.7.0_Public
Thu Jan 27 15:00:28 2022

Reactions: Master Alaric

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
Incest Patch v0.7.0
Extract with Unren then relace the Incest Patch files in
ReversePsychology-0.7.0_Public-pc\game\tl\English
as for that Script and Rose files they goe in
ReversePsychology-0.7.0_Public-pc\game
If it tells you are you sure you want to replace the files click yes
The patch has been updated sorry for the delay I was a little busy and Neytan forgot to translate all of Roses lines for this update and some of Hannah's lines also there is a bug sorry for spoiling but don't have a choice there's a scene where Rose invites mc and Rachel to her house if scenes ends suddenly and you can't complete it sorry but my coding skills aren't good enough to fix it so you'll have to skip the scene and wait till Neytan fixes it.
Are these updated?
I ask because they keep crashing the latest update...

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hey ik u doing ur best but it didnt work, help:

While running game code:
old "Sexo"
old "Sexo"

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
old "Sexo"
old "Sexo"
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2519, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 453, in add_string_translation
stl.add(old, new, newloc)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 394, in add
quote_unicode(old), fn, line))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Thu Jan 27 15:00:28 2022
that's because you put the patch in the wrong folder you have to put the patch files in game/tl/English the reason the error appears is because there's 2 files that are the same you need to overwrite the old files

May 13, 2019
Dark Coven Please make your instructions more clear, because everything results in errors. I'm probably just gonna have to go without either patch until this conflict between the fix and relationship patch are merged.

Code:

While parsing /ReversePsychology.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game/tl/English/hints.rpy.
ScriptError: Name (u'game/hints.rpy', 1623861915, 0) is defined twice, at game/hints.rpy:3 and game/tl/English/hints.rpy:3.

Full traceback:
  File "/ReversePsychology.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "/ReversePsychology.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "/ReversePsychology.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "/ReversePsychology.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
    self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
  File "/ReversePsychology.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
    check_name(node)
  File "/ReversePsychology.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
    bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/hints.rpy', 1623861915, 0) is defined twice, at game/hints.rpy:3 and game/tl/English/hints.rpy:3.

Darwin-21.2.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Thu Jan 27 10:01:10 2022

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
try what I posted above the patch works fine for me

Hey,
you sure there werent any changes in earlier versions? Just downloaded the game for the first time, used UnRen, placed "this goes into the game folder"'s content in the game folder, and the patch-files into the game/tl/English folder. But very early in the game (during the very first meeting with Rose), I get this:

Code:
```

While running game code:
  File "game/rose.rpy", line 620, in script
    mc "Oye ['Rachel']."
KeyError: u"'Rachel'"

Full traceback:
    mc "Oye ['Rachel']."
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1419, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1236, in __call__
    what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1155, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1135, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Thu Jan 27 23:40:55 2022
```
When I click ignore, her text-lines are not translated.

EDIT:
Found it. The Variable should be [sisn] instead of ['Rachel'] in the game/rose.rpy.
In order for her text-lines to be actually translated, you also have to change her labels from 'Rachel' to sisn.

I attached my edited file, in case you want to take a look at it.

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Dark Coven Please make your instructions more clear, because everything results in errors. I'm probably just gonna have to go without either patch until this conflict between the fix and relationship patch are merged.

Code:

While parsing /ReversePsychology.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game/tl/English/hints.rpy.

Full traceback:
  File "/ReversePsychology.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "/ReversePsychology.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "/ReversePsychology.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "/ReversePsychology.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
    self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
  File "/ReversePsychology.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
    check_name(node)
  File "/ReversePsychology.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
    bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Darwin-21.2.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Thu Jan 27 10:01:10 2022
the reason isn't my mod it's because you didn't read the instruction properly I don't know how to make them more clear you have to extract the game with unren and overwrite the old files

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hey,
you sure there werent any changes in earlier versions? Just downloaded the game for the first time, used UnRen, placed "this goes into the game folder"'s content in the game folder, and the patch-files into the game/tl/English folder. But very early in the game (during the very first meeting with Rose), I get this:

Code:
```

While running game code:
    mc "Oye ['Rachel']."

Full traceback:
    mc "Oye ['Rachel']."
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1419, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1236, in __call__
    what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1155, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1135, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Thu Jan 27 23:40:55 2022
```
When I click ignore, her text-lines are not translated.

EDIT:
Found it. The Variable should be [sisn] instead of ['Rachel'] in the game/rose.rpy.
In order for her text-lines to be actually translated, you also have to change her labels from 'Rachel' to sisn.

I attached my edited file, in case you want to take a look at it.
thanks for the fix sorry you got that error mc's mother and rachel's code is weird I have to put them as this 'Mom' and 'Rachel' otherwise you get that same error but for some reason that one line she has to be called sisn I'm honestly really confused well thanks again for the fix

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
thanks for the fix sorry you got that error mc's mother and rachel's code is weird I have to put them as this 'Mom' and 'Rachel' otherwise you get that same error but for some reason that one line she has to be called sisn I'm honestly really confused well thanks again for the fix
No, it's not just that one line. It's not even just that one file I attached. I only attached it so you could check if it's actually a problem.
I'm playing this game for the first time, so I'm changing it as I progress through. But I already hat to also replace "Rachel" with "sisn" in the mom.rpy, sis.rpy and rose.rpy in the game/tl/English folder (in additon to editing it in the rose.rpy in the game-folder).

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
No, it's not just that one line. It's not even just that one file I attached. I only attached it so you could check if it's actually a problem.
I'm playing this game for the first time, so I'm changing it as I progress through. But I already hat to also replace "Rachel" with "sisn" in the mom.rpy, sis.rpy and rose.rpy in the game/tl/English folder (in additon to editing it in the rose.rpy in the game-folder).
shit I guess the dev changed Rachel's back to the original code sorry about that I didn't know how does Mom's lines work

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Hey guys
Does anyone have an incest patch that works?
The Incest Patch is no longer required, if you have any translation errors in the relationships (ex: "amiga" instead of "sister") or the relationships are not correct for Valery (Mom) and Rachel (Sister), use the cell phone in the lower left corner to change Valery's relationship to Mom or mom, this will automatically change the relationship with Rachel.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi,
Dev if you use the following command in Powershell from the game directory it will show you all the places to replace "Rachel" when "MC" is talking for English speakers.

Select-String -Path *\*\*.rpy -Pattern "mc (.*)Rachel "

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021

Reverse Psychology v0.8.0 - PC

Reverse Psychology v0.8.0 - Mac

Changelog:

+ 255 renders.
+ 3 animations.
+ Changes in the GUI.
+ Change in the navigation system inside the house (the previous one is still available).
+ Now, if it's night time it will be possible to change to daytime wherever you are (it will make a quick trip to your room).

• Red Heart
Reactions: pj13
2.90 star(s) 16 Votes