giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
im kinda confuse the game says v12 but in the change-log it says v11. which is which?
1- Version 12 was leaked, which is not yet complete
2- The Developer lost the rights to change the post itself, this post. Can't fix.
3- Version 11 is correct.
4- My version 11 compression was rejected, that is, it is not on the homepage, because in the title it says Version 12.

Reactions: zielony2

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Reverse Psychology 0.11.0 public
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Edit: increased the close hint button size as they were too small for my fingers.
Mega
Updated my unofficial Android port to 0.11

Shaktar777

Oct 14, 2018
Just finished the content for this version. I really enjoyed this game as it is so far. The big plusses for me were repeatable scenes and beautiful woman. Granted the is a lot of woman with huge tits (over sized) and this is not my cup of tea but they ore still beautiful and well done. I like the story idea but feel there could be a little more there maybe some flashbacks from the doctor to her home world and such.
Some things I didn't care for are the forced skipped days. if I'm supposed to have 4 parts to a day I dislike going someplace in the morning triggering a scene and the game deciding it was too much for the MC and skipping the rest of the day this waisted basically a whole in game week for me.
I found the game too linear as you have (mostly) no option to interact with the other girls until you have opened the preset scene in order. Adding some optional side girls and side quests could fix that.
The work and money system needs work, but the story hints that more along those line are in the works.
Over all still very enjoyable to play and I look forward to trying it again further down the road.

Tytbrel

Apr 1, 2018
game is lagging :( any help?
You might want to try closing other bigger resource hogs (like other games, work stuff, chrome browser... everything that eats RAM).... this game could run on a the old netbooks (laptops worse than ultrabooks). Other option is to try and install a local version of python should the compiler be the issue, unless you are using android..... but i don't get why anyone would do that knowing that ssd drives kill themselves faster, the more filled they get.

Last edited:

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
So...what exactly is this game about?

Hypnosis? Mental manipulation?

Can you date them all at once or are you forced to chose a path?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
So...what exactly is this game about?

Hypnosis? Mental manipulation?

Can you date them all at once or are you forced to chose a path?
As far as I've played there doesn't seem to be any hypnosis or mental manipulation.

Regarding your other question:

Screenshot_2.png

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
You might want to try closing other bigger resource hogs (like other games, work stuff, chrome browser... everything that eats RAM).... this game could run on a the old netbooks (laptops worse than ultrabooks). Other option is to try and install a local version of python should the compiler be the issue, unless you are using android..... but i don't get why anyone would do that knowing that ssd drives kill themselves faster, the more filled they get.
I have 32gb ram, m2 and ssd as hd but game still lagging :( really dunno what to do

Tytbrel

Apr 1, 2018
I have 32gb ram, m2 and ssd as hd but game still lagging :( really dunno what to do
Well there is one part of the problem.... after 24Gigs memory starts to slow down at least in WIn 10...
You might also look into if you have your video drivers installed, cause windows default drivers are bad... not enough to even watch full HD youtube videos without lag.
Also.... try changing "page file" to ON (as memory buffer.... great for work loads and reading BIG files, i have mine at 16)... usually memory dumps (long term) inactive programs back to hdd for cache, and same thing happens when you put PC to 'sleep'.
As i mentioned, try closing any useless apps that might use CPU time and/or memory, regardless if your CPU is at any load... sometimes antivirus software annoys the hell out of everybody.
Also mentioned that there might be an compiler issue, which is solved by installing python standalone package (exe/msi installer).
Other than those.... there is no easy fix.... if none of those worked.... you might want to make an clean windows install.... as the registry might be in a really bad shape.

For extra information: python is one of the least demanding game engines I have written games on, HTML5 being the least demanding. It takes 4-5 times less resources than unity.
My problem with ren'py, is that it also writes so much waste/trash data in the save files, and it has to have a set catalog structure and set files in them.... also, not very good to prevent hacking/cheating/theft in games and game files

Last edited:
Reactions: lightpower

Tytbrel

Apr 1, 2018
I am currently using my mid-tier 'work' laptop (Omen 17inch 7700HQ 1070 (full), 16gb, 256gb + 1tb, 16gb page, win 10) and I have no lag, but i have redist 2015 and 2018 installed as well as python 2.7 standalone, dx9 and dx10.

Also for playing games i have installed older framework versions: 2.5, 3.5, 4.0
As japanese games often use them.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I seem to be stuck.

"Now that everything is cleared up I can spend time with her (Living room, her room, and bathroom)."

I've gotten the scene in the living room and her room and now get "I don't need to bother her" when I talk to the mother in those rooms. For the bathroom, I got a scene, but no apparent progression. Now when I try to go in there when she's in the bathroom there's a conversation at the door of "I'll be out in a minute," but it just repeats. What am I missing?

EDIT: NVM, there was a non-obvious night scene I was missing.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes