KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
This game ALMOST had me. Until i started reading other comments. I do not like Lesbian/bi content it's just not for me. There are waaay to many games with lesbian/bi content and not enough vanilla/wholesome games. I don't mean not to have some kinks in the game, I'm a big fan of incest. But people are going over board with this lesbian/bi stuff. I think for every Lesbian/bi content game there should be 2 more without it. You do relize that the lgbt community only makes up less than 4.5% of the population? But according to this site and devs you would think it was 75% of Population. Seeing 2 girls go at it turns me off a bout as fast as ntr and sharing. If you go back and drop the Lesbian/bi content and replace it with MC and whoever girl that was doing the Lesbian scene then it would be golden. Also having bi or lebian women kinda ruins the harem idea. Because it goes from being a harem which is supose to be for the male to just a bunch of people having sex. No longer the MC's harem.
bruh how is lesbian not wholesome, like wtf is wrong with you.

Dec 9, 2020
This game ALMOST had me. Until i started reading other comments. I do not like Lesbian/bi content it's just not for me. There are waaay to many games with lesbian/bi content and not enough vanilla/wholesome games. I don't mean not to have some kinks in the game, I'm a big fan of incest. But people are going over board with this lesbian/bi stuff. I think for every Lesbian/bi content game there should be 2 more without it. You do relize that the lgbt community only makes up less than 4.5% of the population? But according to this site and devs you would think it was 75% of Population. Seeing 2 girls go at it turns me off a bout as fast as ntr and sharing. If you go back and drop the Lesbian/bi content and replace it with MC and whoever girl that was doing the Lesbian scene then it would be golden. Also having bi or lebian women kinda ruins the harem idea. Because it goes from being a harem which is supose to be for the male to just a bunch of people having sex. No longer the MC's harem.
Eh personally I don't mind lesbian stuff, especially when it leads to ffm three ways, then even better. Only when it's a male protagonist game and you have way more lesbian content than the male MC getting his dick wet, is where it becomes a problem, "for me" anyways. Everyone has their own kinks, including the devs. Asking the dev to drop a scene in a game because you don't like lesbians is also going overboard. Plenty of other recent games have been adding nonsense lesbian content that has nothing to do with male MC, just for the sex count and to keep the player hungry I suppose, I don't think this game falls under that.

End of the day, If you don't like a game's content then don't play it, I don't like ntr so I don't play ntr games, pretty simple. We're all also on this site for a reason, to play the games for free, so we don't have much room to even complain in the first place. There's tags plus the genre spoiler on every one of these game pages to tell you the content you will be getting, you can feel upset if something changes mid game like the dev suddenly adding ntr, but not when it's already been labelled before you even downloaded it.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
This looked so promising until I saw the MC, why does every developer that uses HS, feel the need to show the same nerdy ass looking MC in every scene possible. Make it a POV game and is perfect. But its always the same skinny ass nerd dude that is always visible in every scene.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Reverse Psychology [v0.14.0 Public] [Neytan]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 600 MB

PC/MAC: - -

ANDROID: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
i cant progress with Anna, it's telling me to progress with zoe but she has no content available.
yes i'm continuing from a previous save

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Eh personally I don't mind lesbian stuff, especially when it leads to ffm three ways, then even better. Only when it's a male protagonist game and you have way more lesbian content than the male MC getting his dick wet, is where it becomes a problem, "for me" anyways. Everyone has their own kinks, including the devs. Asking the dev to drop a scene in a game because you don't like lesbians is also going overboard. Plenty of other recent games have been adding nonsense lesbian content that has nothing to do with male MC, just for the sex count and to keep the player hungry I suppose, I don't think this game falls under that.

End of the day, If you don't like a game's content then don't play it, I don't like ntr so I don't play ntr games, pretty simple. We're all also on this site for a reason, to play the games for free, so we don't have much room to even complain in the first place. There's tags plus the genre spoiler on every one of these game pages to tell you the content you will be getting, you can feel upset if something changes mid game like the dev suddenly adding ntr, but not when it's already been labelled before you even downloaded it.
Everything can be hidden behind a button. BUT where can you find a DEV who understands that. They occur very rarely. A DEV can put all the world's fetishes in their game, but who understands gives the player the opportunity to hide the crap they don't want to see. Each sex scene can contain as many as 50 different fetishes, but you give the choice of what to watch and don't force things. Then nobody complains and the players stay in the house.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
In response to your facepalm, lesbian sex bores me. I'm not going to reject a game because it has lesbian sex, unless it's a lot, but I'm still of the opinion that, for my tastes, 0 scenes are better than 1.

Most of the times I use CTRL to skip this kind of scenes (and I have done it with all the lesbian scenes in this game, I don't really know how many there are, I don't keep count), unless there is a skip/avoid option. I prefer the avoid option because usually with that one choice you can avoid multiple scenes.

And the truth is that I will not change my tastes to please you.

CMPunk434

Nov 12, 2019
According to quest log I have to advance the story with Zoe in order to advance the story with Anna. But there's no way to advance the story with Zoe as the end of her content is reached.

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
According to quest log I have to advance the story with Zoe in order to advance the story with Anna. But there's no way to advance the story with Zoe as the end of her content is reached.
I just released the official 0.14.0 version on my patreon [PC, Mac, Android].

Link:

Download/Descargar:

Win/Linux: MEGA

Mac: MEGA

Android (x64): MEGA

Android (x32): MEGA

Note 1: The save files are in the Patreon post.
Note 2: Save files from a previous version are not compatible with this new version. Use the save files left in the post or start a new game.

Reactions: Johnleomord
2.90 star(s) 16 Votes