Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
If it's as a bartender, that's fine with me. If the work has a more sexual connotation (male whore), I don't particularly like it. In fact I really don't like it.
Play the game or don't play the game stop whining about shit that's not even real. In life you have the power to choose, and you have another option, the skip button which is way easier and faster than typing out paragraphs of something YOU are uncomfortable with when the majority probably doesn't care.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Reverse Psychology 0.14.0 public
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Edit: increased the close hint button size as they were too small for my fingers.
Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.14 public

Kacph

Apr 27, 2021
I don't know why but on Anna is write Advance story with Zoe but on Zoe is write that i reach end for that update so what to do?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Play the game or don't play the game stop whining about shit that's not even real. In life you have the power to choose, and you have another option, the skip button which is way easier and faster than typing out paragraphs of something YOU are uncomfortable with when the majority probably doesn't care.
This is a forum to talk about games, so I'll keep saying what I think, whether you like it or not. You can read it or not, but stop complaining. If you don't like people's comments, you can always leave the thread.

The game is interesting, and I give my opinion about it because I want to and because I think that way I can help the developer to improve, and really, I don't give a fuck about your opinion about my opinions.

And this is the last time I'm going to talk about this.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I don't know why but on Anna is write Advance story with Zoe but on Zoe is write that i reach end for that update so what to do?
If you are playing with a save from previous updates you should start a new game, although I believe the Dev has provided a save to continue from the start of the last update.

EDIT:

I wouldn't be at all surprised with this style that Donna turns out to be a futa.
After meeting her, it's clear that she is a lesbian, but I don't see why she has to be a futa.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kacph

Bigdiesel169

Aug 20, 2022
New on here I'm on android and have come to a dead end everyone of the characters are "in development" all I can donis work the main bar at the lady's club and have sexual encounters with a few women the last time I installed a new version I had to start the whole game all over can anyone help?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
New on here I'm on android and have come to a dead end everyone of the characters are "in development" all I can donis work the main bar at the lady's club and have sexual encounters with a few women the last time I installed a new version I had to start the whole game all over can anyone help?
The Dev has uploaded some savegames, I don't know it those can help you, but you can check if ti works.

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello
to continue with v0.14 you need the v0.13 backup from the developer or have to start over.
my own saves - even complete from v0.13 - didn't work for me.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
I seem to have an issue, I'm at the stage where I need to spend time with Valery, but I've done that and the quest doesn't seem to have updated? I'm on a new playthrough, so I'm assuming I'm missing an event somewhere?

1661066689887.png

EDIT: Turns out I'm just dumb, there was an event at night and I just missed she was asleep in her bed.

Last edited:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Hey Neytan. I'm playing 0.15 and I think I ran into a roadblock.

I got to a point where it says, "You have already seen all the content..." for every character except Anna, Kira and Irina. Anna's hints say to advance Zoe's story, Kira says to advance anna's story, and Irina says to talk to Kira. What am I supposed to do now?

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Hey Neytan. I'm playing 0.15 and I think I ran into a roadblock.

I got to a point where it says, "You have already seen all the content..." for every character except Anna, Kira and Irina. Anna's hints say to advance Zoe's story, Kira says to advance anna's story, and Irina says to talk to Kira. What am I supposed to do now?
This error appears if you are playing with a save file from a previous version.
In this post is the save file you need to avoid this error.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Cool, thanks.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'll probably have to bury this game soon, because things that I despise are starting to appear in this game. They are brought here little by little. Now one of the best characters, i.e. Rose, was introduced to femdom and it's already starting to go to the red level. Although it was tame, but I have an absolute NO to that fetish. Besides, all those fetishes should be optional, but this game apparently isn't. Another thing that should be optional is things between women. Now we also brought Donna, who is a pretty shitty whole slut. I wouldn't be at all surprised with this style that Donna turns out to be a futa. Dev is shooting himself in the foot if he doesn't respect the players and give choices. Enough crap appears in the game, and soon there will be no players.
I don't like femdom, and for some time now I tolerate it quite badly. That said, while I'm not crazy about those Rose scenes, so far I haven't seen a very hardcore femdom (although I've only seen the beginning of each scene, I've skipped the rest, so my opinion may not be correct). I don't think I'll see any scenes of her in the future anyway (I'll use CTRL to skip them if I can't otherwise).

Neytan. Great game so far, I love almost all the LIs (I like Rose and Agata the least, since they have breasts too big for my taste, but their stories still interest me)

In fact after reaching that part your comment is stupid, since if we want the MC can only work as a bartender and don't do anything else. So, instead of stupidly complaining, you could have said, "You can actually avoid that kind of work" or something similar, and your comment would have even served for something other than trying to create unnecessary discussions (although that was probably what you wanted).

And you certainly don't need to answer me because I don't care what you have to say.

Last edited:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018

How can I change the MC's name? I can't get unren to work for some reason.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes