Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Neytan, which character gets more content in the 0.16 version?
In general content, the new character: Lucy (the cousin).
In sexy content, just a couple: Valery and Madie.
In that version there is not much sex content because it focuses more on the introduction of the new character.

Reactions: hendsharm

hendsharm

Jun 4, 2017
In general content, the new character: Lucy (the cousin).
In sexy content, just a couple: Valery and Madie.
In that version there is not much sex content because it focuses more on the introduction of the new character.
Thx, I just wanted to know how much content will be with Valery

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
wtf????
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ok - fine then ....
Well - no prob - then i have to talk to Agatha first...
... this getting ridiculous .. But ok -

fine ...
oh .. wait ... talk to Zoe ... YAYYY ... haven't seen her for quite some time, so

WAIT? WHAT?????????

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
BTW: even if i load a savegame from 0.10 - there's no Zoe content.
Also the boy at beach should be in the appartment building after i build a castle with him - but he is not there - at no time

guess there's something REALLY messed up.

This agme was one of my favorite games overall for quite some time - but right now it just feels like a complete messed up BS.
The more the developer "fixes", the worse it gets - guess it's time to trash this one.
Sadly - another great game developed to crap

Last edited:
Reactions: Swizzstick

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
wtf????
ok - fine then ....
Well - no prob - then i have to talk to Agatha first...
... this getting ridiculous .. But ok -

fine ...
oh .. wait ... talk to Zoe ... YAYYY ... haven't seen her for quite some time, so

WAIT? WHAT?????????
In this game all the main characters have relevance. Because of this, in many cases, many of the events of a character depend on whether you have already seen one or more events with other characters. If you are not interested in this type of dynamic, this game is not for you.

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
BTW: even if i load a savegame from 0.10 - there's no Zoe content.
Also the boy at beach should be in the appartment building after i build a castle with him - but he is not there - at no time

guess there's something REALLY messed up.

This agme was one of my favorite games overall for quite some time - but right now it just feels like a complete messed up BS.
The more the developer "fixes", the worse it gets - guess it's time to trash this one.
Sadly - another great game developed to crap
Many like it and some don't. If your case was that you liked it and now you don't, well, I invite you to look for other games that do meet your preferences.
I have always been open to receive suggestions and feedback in a polite and friendly way, but all I get when someone doesn't like it is simply the opinion that it is "bullshit" without more information on what specifically is "bullshit". Many of those who have had a problem with the game engage in conversation with me through Discord, Patreon, Itch.io or F95Zone, and none of them have been left unanswered or unresolved.

• Angry
Reactions: OleJackRipper

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Many like it and some don't. If your case was that you liked it and now you don't, well, I invite you to look for other games that do meet your preferences.
I have always been open to receive suggestions and feedback in a polite and friendly way, but all I get when someone doesn't like it is simply the opinion that it is "bullshit" without more information on what specifically is "bullshit". Many of those who have had a problem with the game engage in conversation with me through Discord, Patreon, Itch.io or F95Zone, and none of them have been left unanswered or unresolved.
But that's the point:
I LIKE IT
Last update i was on all girls "no content - wait for next update"

Today i installed the update and this shit happened - so don't blame ME

I know that all girls paths relate to each other - actually this was something i really liked. But if 50% of the girls hints tell me "advance XY first" - and the one i have to advance first tells me "sorry no content" - then i just feel arsed - sorry.

So you might got me wrong:
i was NOT complaining about the interactions between all the paths, but more like there is no "resolving end", as the last girl (the one i should do first) has NO CONTENT in this version - so what to do?

EDIT:
if you would have watched my screenshot series closely, instead of accusing me that i don't like the game and i should leave to another one, you would have seen the nonsense shown in that series though yourself.
But as you asked me nicely to leave your game, instead of looking into the issue itself, i guess it's really better to leave .....

Last edited:

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
But that's the point:
I LIKE IT
Last update i was on all girls "no content - wait for next update"

Today i installed the update and this shit happened - so don't blame ME

I know that all girls paths relate to each other - actually this was something i really liked. But if 50% of the girls hints tell me "advance XY first" - and the one i have to advance first tells me "sorry no content" - then i just feel arsed - sorry.

So you might got me wrong:
i was NOT complaining about the interactions between all the paths, but more like there is no "resolving end", as the last girl (the one i should do first) has NO CONTENT in this version - so what to do?
Oh, okay, I understand.
I'm sorry if that raised your expectations and then disappointed you, I did that for future updates, so I wouldn't get lost with the variables. And the reason in this case was lack of time. As you know, I release a new version every month, I'm not only working on this project and, besides, I also study and have a part time job since what I earn with these projects is still not enough to be able to dedicate 100%, and because of all this, and other things that happened to me in the month of development of this version, I couldn't bring all the content I wanted to bring, which was the cobination of version 0.15 and 0.16.

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
and the last one i have to advance tells me "sorry no content" - then i just feel arsed - sorry.
And regarding this, if you are using an old save file there is the error. If you're too far behind, I suggest starting a new game, but if you get to that point in Anna's story and you can't continue with the others because of this, then I suggest downloading the save file from the 0.14 release. I made several changes since version 0.13 and that's why the old Saves don't work.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Oh, okay, I understand.
I'm sorry if that raised your expectations and then disappointed you, I did that for future updates, so I wouldn't get lost with the variables. And the reason in this case was lack of time. As you know, I release a new version every month, I'm not only working on this project and, besides, I also study and have a part time job since what I earn with these projects is still not enough to be able to dedicate 100%, and because of all this, and other things that happened to me in the month of development of this version, I couldn't bring all the content I wanted to bring, which was the cobination of version 0.15 and 0.16.
you still don't get it....

In this update, your help text for Madie tells me "advance Hanna first"
Hanna hint tells me "advance Agatha first"
Agatha tells me "advance Kira first"
Kira tells "advance Anna first"
Anna tells me "Advance Zoe first"
BUT:
ZOE tells me "no more content"

so: simple question? what to do to advance with ANY girl, as Zoe seems to be the first key, but has "no content"

???

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
And regarding this, if you are using an old save file there is the error. If you're too far behind, I suggest starting a new game, but if you get to that point in Anna's story and you can't continue with the others because of this, then I suggest downloading the save file from the 0.14 release. I made several changes since version 0.13 and that's why the old Saves don't work.
my savegame was from 0.14 - and all worked more or less fine until then

EDIT:
But i will give it a last try and use your savegame 0.14 from patreon - hope it will not mess up in future again

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
my savegame was from 0.14 - and all worked more or less fine until then

EDIT:
But i will give it a last try and use your savegame 0.14 from patreon - hope it will not mess up in future again
Then share your save file with me so I can check the error.

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Ok, I have just checked everything. I checked your save file and I see something that I don't understand and that is how you could have advanced with Melany without having advanced with Zoe. I tried, unsuccessfully, to skip Zoe's events to see if I could continue with Melany. I started a new game and tried to continue with Melany but I couldn't because I had to advance with Zoe first. I modified the variable in your save file and everything starts to flow again.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Ok, I have just checked everything. I checked your save file and I see something that I don't understand and that is how you could have advanced with Melany without having advanced with Zoe. I tried, unsuccessfully, to skip Zoe's events to see if I could continue with Melany. I started a new game and tried to continue with Melany but I couldn't because I had to advance with Zoe first. I modified the variable in your save file and everything starts to flow again.
thanks.

And i reassure you that i didn't modify or change anything. This savegame was made by 100% just playing the game - so there has to be a bug somewhere which made me able to get to that point.

Each way: thanks for your time

PS:
Now as you see my savegame, you may understand why i was little confused and close to be pissed XD

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
thanks.

And i reassure you that i didn't modify or change anything. This savegame was made by 100% just playing the game - so there has to be a bug somewhere which made me able to get to that point.

Each way: thanks for your time
No problem. With the information I have so far I can't "fix it", but I'll keep an eye out in case someone has the same error. Obviously, I will start analyzing it on my own to see if I can find the bug.

Reactions: Hyperserver

Largon39

Jun 22, 2017
i have the same problem but the other problem is more nerving also everytime i go to sleep i wake up in the night and cant do shit

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes