Largon39

Jun 22, 2017
after going to bed you have the morning screen where he lifts his fist and after that its night not morning

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
after going to bed you have the morning screen where he lifts his fist and after that its night not morning
Yes, I saw that, but what did you do before that started happening?

Here is your fixed save file.

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
In this game all the main characters have relevance. Because of this, in many cases, many of the events of a character depend on whether you have already seen one or more events with other characters. If you are not interested in this type of dynamic, this game is not for you.
Mine says go to anna with $500. No prior understand for this and no way to make money once the market closes. Supposedly I "work" at the club, but never get paid. The game said other forms of income will happen, but nothing. HINTS are WAY TOO EARLY, it should just say WAIT and not trigger hint until I earn enough money. I started a new game in Win. Been playing for 4+ hours and Mom still hasn't fallen.

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Mine says go to anna with $500. No prior understand for this and no way to make money once the market closes. Supposedly I "work" at the club, but never get paid. The game said other forms of income will happen, but nothing. HINTS are WAY TOO EARLY, it should just say WAIT and not trigger hint until I earn enough money. I started a new game in Win. Been playing for 4+ hours and Mom still hasn't fallen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Ok, I do see some issues sort of similar to what I am having, but not sure of the solution.
I am playing the current public build v0.15, and it says in order to advance the story with Anna (which seems to be a linchpin to advancing the other content) I need to advance with Zoe, but Zoe has no content. So I am not sure what's wrong.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Neytan and Cryptist

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
No problem. With the information I have so far I can't "fix it", but I'll keep an eye out in case someone has the same error. Obviously, I will start analyzing it on my own to see if I can find the bug.
Same problem for me too, I just didn't care enough to go through the same steps that person did to fix it lol. Seems like an issue gets created when you stop the flow of content from the Market boss, and zoe and keep the MC from being able to go there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Neytan and Cryptist

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
ok - i am just so glad that i am not stupid.
Zoe trigger really seems to be broken at some point, as now that many people reporting exactly the same issue.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Quite nice game, with smooth animations and curvy ladies, but I miss sex sounds, moans and more controls over intimate actions.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Reverse Psychology 0.15.0 public
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Edit: increased the close hint button size as they were too small for my fingers.
Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.15

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Ok, I do see some issues sort of similar to what I am having, but not sure of the solution.
I am playing the current public build v0.15, and it says in order to advance the story with Anna (which seems to be a linchpin to advancing the other content) I need to advance with Zoe, but Zoe has no content. So I am not sure what's wrong.
Please pass me your save file to analyze it and try to solve this.

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
I cant advance a lot of the story because it says that I have seen all of the content for Zoe but the hit for Anna says that i need to advance in the story with Zoe.
I will check it to identify the error. Thanks for sharing the save file.
And I would like to know if you used an old save file.

Edit: Here is your fixed save file.

Last edited:

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Well, people. I tried in different versions of the game and checked their respective codes and in each one is the same condition that prevents to continue with Melany without having advanced to a certain point with Zoe, and I'm almost sure that if you start a new game you won't have this error.
What I can do for now is to fix your save files if you share them with me so you can continue playing or if you know how to use the console change the variable "melany_var" to 11.
Sin título.png
Here happens the increase of the variable in all previous versions, and this happens in a Zoe event, so I do not understand how you could advance with Melany without having advanced before with Zoe.

Last edited:

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
ok - i am just so glad that i am not stupid.
Zoe trigger really seems to be broken at some point, as now that many people reporting exactly the same issue.
If you don't mind, and if you have time, in the next version or in this one, could you start a new game and check if this bug happens again? I don't want to bother you, but that would help me a lot.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
If you don't mind, and if you have time, in the next version or in this one, could you start a new game and check if this bug happens again? I don't want to bother you, but that would help me a lot.
will see what i can do - but actually i am not very keen on starting all over AGAIN - i already did that because of 0.14 last update

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes