Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Don't know if this is a bug or not but on the hint for Valery it says "Now that everything is cleared up I can spend time with her".Every time I try to spend time with her says "I have no reason to bother her".
It been saying that for about 2 weeks(game time).Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug in the game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
a query given that I am stuck, after finishing a little bit the story of rachel of having found the basement, to advance the story of rose and valery that I have to go see the session of these two on Tuesday or Thursday but nothing happens, that Do I have to click somewhere in Rose's house?

I had to start a new game because I can't advance Zoe's story (save old XD)

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Please can you pass me the save file to look for the error?
i figured it out, was coming to post when i saw your reply. I had to go into the bathroom, which wasnt in the description of what to do next. Nothing came up saying that it was what i had to do, but there was a small scene. After wards i spent a day trying the different rooms again, and tried the bathroom again the next day, when i then looked at the guide and it now said to go to rose or whatever the psyches name is.

There wasnt anything in the interaction in the bathroom that suggested it was time to move to the next event, i only noticed because i happened to look at the guide again, and it had changed.

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Im having a problem... I didnt play the game since verson 0.13 and when I started the version 0.15, my save jump directly to a scene where MC and Rachel are going to Madie house...
No problem, but after that scene I cant progress with the game.
To reach the next objective with Anna, hint system says I need to progress Zoe story, but when I click on Zoe icon, he says theres no content to progress with her.
What should I do?

Last edited:

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Meh, havent been able to progress much in the last two or so updates. That annoying "advance the story with X" for almost everyone. And it all leads back to Anna, which says "Advance the story with Zoe". Well thats kinda the problem, as I havent seen her in several update, I dont think I've seen Anna either. But how to advance with Zoe, when it says there's no more content with her. and she's nowhere to be found. The game has for me due to this, come to a complete halt.

More specific, this is what I get atm when clicking the 'hints'
Click on Irina, says "I should talk to Kira".
I click on Kira: "Advance the story with Anna"
I click on Anna: "Advance the story with Zoe" - Haven't seen her in ages, not sure she's even in the game any more lol
I click on Zoe: "You have already seen all the content..." Just like Anna, she's just..nowhere to be found.

Apparently I'm not alone with having this issue with Zoe. Curious if this was a bug at some point perhaps. I'm definitely not gonna replay from the start again, the game aint THAT fun.

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
I just released the official 0.16.0 version on my patreon [PC, Mac, Android].

Link:

Download/Descargar:

Win/Linux:

Mac:

Android (x64):

Android (x32):

Note 1: The save files are in the Patreon post.
Note 2: As always, I recommend not to use the old save files and use the ones I leave you in the Patreon post. This is to avoid bugs.
Note 3: If your Android phone does not install the 64-bit version, try the 32-bit version. Some phones, especially the most recent ones, even if they have a 64-bit architecture now do not allow you to install an APK larger than 2GB.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are playing with a save file from a previous version (which I do not recommend in this version), please re-select the language and re-set the relationship to Valery using the cell phone in the lower left corner -> gear icon (settings). This is due to the inclusion of the new character and her variables.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
And AGAIN Zoe blocks the other's paths.

This game is really starting to SUCK AS HELL.

Every update the same shit bugs which disable to continue - i am done with this shit.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Meh, havent been able to progress much in the last two or so updates. That annoying "advance the story with X" for almost everyone. And it all leads back to Anna, which says "Advance the story with Zoe". Well thats kinda the problem, as I havent seen her in several update, I dont think I've seen Anna either. But how to advance with Zoe, when it says there's no more content with her. and she's nowhere to be found. The game has for me due to this, come to a complete halt.

More specific, this is what I get atm when clicking the 'hints'
Click on Irina, says "I should talk to Kira".
I click on Kira: "Advance the story with Anna"
I click on Anna: "Advance the story with Zoe" - Haven't seen her in ages, not sure she's even in the game any more lol
I click on Zoe: "You have already seen all the content..." Just like Anna, she's just..nowhere to be found.

Apparently I'm not alone with having this issue with Zoe. Curious if this was a bug at some point perhaps. I'm definitely not gonna replay from the start again, the game aint THAT fun.
i have the same issue - already had that issue last update, and this update again

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Just in case the dev cares about:

here's my savegame - maybe have a look at that crap

(note: last update i played a fresh playthrough - no mods - no values cheated - pure gameplay)

Maybe someone is able to fix broken Zoey crap

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
So, what's Lucy's intended relationship with MC? Because she is called "Amiga Lucy" (Friend Lucy) and calls Val "Casera", is she your cousin? and, if so, then it should be "fixed" if we use the "Incest patch" by entering the relationship at the beginning

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes