Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
And AGAIN Zoe blocks the other's paths.

This game is really starting to SUCK AS HELL.

Every update the same shit bugs which disable to continue - i am done with this shit.
And AGAIN I have to repeat that do not use save files from previous versions. I leave you a perfect save file where you can play the latest content so you don't suffer any problem and you don't use it, and I even leave a warning when you run the game.

Last edited:

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
So, what's Lucy's intended relationship with MC? Because she is called "Amiga Lucy" (Friend Lucy) and calls Val "Casera", is she your cousin? and, if so, then it should be "fixed" if we use the "Incest patch" by entering the relationship at the beginning
You need to "refresh" the relationship you chose with Valery.
In the preferences menu on the cell phone, gear icon and you are done.
Oh, and re-select the language.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Reverse Psychology 0.10.0 Save Files

I share with you the save files that are right where the content of version 0.9.0 ends.

When you load the game the MC name and the relationships with Valery and Rachel will be in default, use the cell phone (lower left corner) to change all that as you wish.

Save File (Only English)

Archivo de guardado (Sólo Español)
well - that's also a way to "solve" problems....
Just ignore them and start over (or use your save) - so what's the reason to save at all then?
If you know there's an issue, you should fix it - instead of ignore it.
The Zoe issue was aready there from 0.14 to 0.15. I did a new game last time - and now again THE SAME issue is there.

Your game isn't THAT cuffing to play over every time again (or "bugfix" by using your save). It's not like it's a new bug - it's still the same as it seems.

Reactions: WastedTalent

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
well - that's also a way to "solve" problems....
Just ignore them and start over (or use your save) - so what's the reason to save at all then?
If you know there's an issue, you should fix it - instead of ignore it.
The Zoe issue was aready there from 0.14 to 0.15. I did a new game last time - and now again THE SAME issue is there.

Your game isn't THAT cuffing to play over every time again (or "bugfix" by using your save). It's not like it's a new bug - it's still the same as it seems.
I'm not ignoring anything. Since this was reported to me, I paid several people to test the game from the start and report any bugs concerning this to me and none had any problems.

Reactions: Socksgod

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
then read the forum about players who HAVE the issue.

I just started to play a game with YOUR save -> see the result in screenshots above. Even your own posted savegame has that Zoe issue.

If you really "PAYED" player to test your game, you were definitively scammed and should get your money back.
"Testing" doesn't mean just do a playthrough - just saying.

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
I don't know where you are downloading that save file from because when loaded both Zoe and Anna have no content for this version.

Zoe: Sin título.png Anna: Sin título 2.png

When loading the save file, in the hints it actually appears like this.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Apparently I'm supposed to buy a video but I have no clue how I'm supposed to do that. There's nothing in the market to interact with and there's nothing new on the map that sells videos. Everything just seems so vague.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I don't know where you are downloading that save file from because when loaded both Zoe and Anna have no content for this version.

Zoe: View attachment 2116945 Anna: View attachment 2116946

When loading the save file, in the hints it actually appears like this.
i see - part of my bad - i downloaded it from your own post linked in OP - seems you haven't updated them and it's also an old savegame.
You should update your savegamepost.
Nevertheless i should have opened my eyes a bit more to read the text and posting date XD

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
i see - part of my bad - i downloaded it from your own post linked in OP - seems you haven't updated them and it's also an old savegame.
You should update your savegamepost.
Nevertheless i should have opened my eyes a bit more to read the text and posting date XD
I am not the owner of the post and that is why I cannot update it. And the mods haven't wanted to either.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Reverse Psychology [v0.16.0 Public] Compressed by CRAZY X WIZARD

Original Size: 2.47 GB

Compressed Size 698 MB

Download*
Win/Linux: - - -

*The Compression is "Not-Tested" so it may have problems or break the game, be aware of that.

Like my posts, if you like my Compressions ;)

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
:( v15 = +40 animations................... v16 = +6 animations only? :(
I've read the Changelogs and it appears that the game already contains a lot of animations, and there are additional animations per release. I guess it is fair that some release contains more and some contains less.

Unless the developer had already committed or pledged to provide X number of animations per release, then it is not a big issue but thanks for the observation I guess, that the developer perhaps take into consideration for future releases. Cheers.

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
:( v15 = +40 animations................... v16 = +6 animations only? :(
Yes, and v17 = + 45 animations.
Some versions don't have a lot of sexy content because at that time I might have to concentrate on other things concerning the story or some other stuff. In this case it was on new scenery, implementation of a new character, etc.

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
I've read the Changelogs and it appears that the game already contains a lot of animations, and there are additional animations per release. I guess it is fair that some release contains more and some contains less.

Unless the developer had already committed or pledged to provide X number of animations per release, then it is not a big issue but thanks for the observation I guess, that the developer perhaps take into consideration for future releases. Cheers.
Exactly.
And no, I have never promised a specific number of renders or animations. The only thing I promised since I started this project and that I have kept is that each update would be monthly.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Yes, and v17 = + 45 animations.
Some versions don't have a lot of sexy content because at that time I might have to concentrate on other things concerning the story or some other stuff. In this case it was on new scenery, implementation of a new character, etc.
Understandable. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Neytan
2.90 star(s) 16 Votes