Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
I just released the official 0.17.0 version on my patreon [PC, Mac, Android].

Link:

Download/Descargar:

Win/Linux:

Mac:

Android (x64):

Android (x32):

Note 1: The save files are in the Patreon post.
Note 2: As always, I recommend not to use the old save files and use the ones I leave you in the Patreon post. This is to avoid bugs.
Note 3: If your Android phone does not install the 64-bit version, try the 32-bit version. Some phones, especially the most recent ones, even if they have a 64-bit architecture now do not allow you to install an APK larger than 2GB.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gintoky

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
i know i am asking something different and sorry for that but ...
i once played a game where you are a guy that have a GF and that GF work in medical stuff and make you some chips to use against your female manger to make her your slut, your GF got a female friend that you start to train too .. it was a 3d animated game too same kind of models in this one i think . if you know this game do pls tell me it's name

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Reverse Psychology [v0.17.0 Public] [Neytan] – COMPRESSED

Win/Linux v0.17.0 Public · · · (810.3 MiB :: 2.78 GiB)
Mac v0.17.0 Public · · · (776.7 MiB :: 2.74 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
One of the few harem games were the 'mom' character is smaller chested instead of having the biggest milkers :LOL:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
i know i am asking something different and sorry for that but ...
i once played a game where you are a guy that have a GF and that GF work in medical stuff and make you some chips to use against your female manger to make her your slut, your GF got a female friend that you start to train too .. it was a 3d animated game too same kind of models in this one i think . if you know this game do pls tell me it's name
iNSight of you?

Reactions: unavailable

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
To help me test the patcher script I made for my game, I am testing it in other games. So, I decided to share the patch.
If you are the dev of this game, and you don't want me to share these patches, just give me a heads-up.

Patch 0.16 to 0.17 (324MB): -

Just extract the patch in the same folder and overwrite any file.
If you have any issues, please report it to me!

This unofficial patch is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
i startred from the beginning again, got stuck on the same point...

1669241779826.png

What? I followed some of the steps in this thread...nothing triggered.

markdx4

Apr 3, 2020
stuck , continue with zoe , i cant because no more content with zoe , the others have to talk to, like hanna ,kira also find lucy etc, but starts with zoe?

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
i startred from the beginning again, got stuck on the same point...

View attachment 2189658

What? I followed some of the steps in this thread...nothing triggered.
talk to these 3

Rose
Melany - make sure you already have access to johns house and his keys she will be sitting on the couch.
Zoe

Than talk to John.
Python:
if anna_melany_1 == True and anna_zoe_1 == True and anna_rose_1 == True:

Last edited:

atreyuu2003

Jul 14, 2022
Hate ... HATE Big ol' fake-ass tits the size of unrealistic blimps! They look stupid as shit, and I hate sandboxes even more! BIG FREAKIN' PASS! Dude needs to start his game over, if he wants any love from this community! The only thing he has right is Ren'Py!

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes