Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Reverse Psychology 0.17.0 public
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Edit: increased the close hint button size as they were too small for my fingers.
Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.17

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Tried to dl the save from Patreon. Not able to find the folder for all previous saves except the folder under game for autosaves. Putting the save file there did not start 17.

After 16 updates comprising over 180 saves, I have no interest in starting over. So I am abandoning this game. Since it will never near completion, as far as I am concerned, I will never contribute support.

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
Tried to dl the save from Patreon. Not able to find the folder for all previous saves except the folder under game for autosaves. Putting the save file there did not start 17.

After 16 updates comprising over 180 saves, I have no interest in starting over. So I am abandoning this game. Since it will never near completion, as far as I am concerned, I will never contribute support.
Start a new game, save this new game just to create a save folder in your system. Close the game, go to /local disk/user/yourname/AppData/Roaming/Renpy/psicologiareversa. Place the save there.
Just like all others renpy games.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020

I know your pain bro :HideThePain:
My last save was from v0.14 so I'd be missing out scenes from 15-16 (with 1 them likely being a threesome with the sister & her friend, I think), along with story progress

If this game came with a Gallery (at this point I'm very surprised there isn't) I would let this slide
But because I too have multiple saves I'm on the fence whether or not I should continue :unsure:

Let's say I start fresh it would pby take me 30-60 minutes to blaze through it to catch up to where my last save was. That's a buzzkill for me

Lastly I won't make a big fuss about the new save thing since it helps run the game smoother, so I somewhat get the reasoning behind it

Reactions: Cryptist

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I guess something is wrong with my save. Can´t trigger anything new. Could someone provide a save file 0.16 or even 0.15?

Robo_luchador

Aug 19, 2019
So I have a problem with v0.17 I've used both my old save and the one from the patreon and I get the same problem Hanna's quest is stuck on have sex to refill your energy and I can repeat the scene with Anna in the afternoon is this suppose to happen or is there more

Khoghiie

Aug 30, 2020
What i need to do im stuck at anna quest it said i want 500 but the market was close where can i earn money

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
First time playing this game so I'm not sure which chapter I am, but it seems my game glitched or something because The Valery progress says that I need to find her at the living room, her bedroom and bathroom, so I did all of that (watched something in the living room with her, lied down with her in the bed while she was reading a book about a mother that has problems with her son and finally the bathroom where she asks for a towel while taking a bath). So I did all that but the hint still saying the same thing and if I try to redo those things it says that I shouldn't bother her. Not sure what to do now.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes