DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
It's a saying in Spanish,"Hora de comerse el mundo", which more or less means that he is willing to overcome any challenge or any obstacle that comes his way.
In that case, it kind of loses its power when he says it every morning.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
In that case, it kind loses its power when he says it every morning.
Well, it's a saying, not an incantation that gives the MC magical powers. It's more like every morning when he gets up he says, here we go! or something similar. In fact, by repeating it every morning, he intends to give more strength to his determination, or at least I think so.

Reactions: Neytan

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Well, it's a saying, not an incantation that gives the MC magical powers. It's more like every morning when he gets up he says, here we go! or something similar. In fact, by repeating it every morning, he intends to give more strength to his determination, or at least I think so.
Is doing that kind of thing common?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Is doing that kind of thing common?
I don't think saying "Hora de comerse el mundo" every morning is something that many people do. But if the MC has such a habit, I don't know what the problem is. A lot of people do the same routine every morning, in the case of the MC he starts by saying that phrase, is it usual? certainly not, but it's what he does.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I don't think saying "Hora de comerse el mundo" every morning is something that many people do. But if the MC has such a habit, I don't know what the problem is. A lot of people do the same routine every morning, in the case of the MC he starts by saying that phrase, is it usual? certainly not, but it's what he does.
I guess I'm the weird one for not having any morning routine at all, my day starts differently every day.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Maybe something like "Time to sieze the day" or something similar would make more sense in English?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I guess I'm the weird one for not having any morning routine at all, my day starts differently every day.
The truth is that I don't have any routine either. But I don't think it's particularly unusual for people to have a morning routine. There are people who have and people who don't.

Maybe something like "Time to sieze the day" or something similar would make more sense in English?
Well, I don't know, I'm not English to be able to tell you if this makes more sense than the other sentence.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I finished the Madison content, and it says she can now appear in main story events, does that mean that if you do some main story events before her you'll miss out on her appearances in them?

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I've played a lot of games here over the years and i can't believe how sometimes i can miss great games like this.
The kind of game so refreshing you play several sessions, and love it, and it's still not over yet.
I love the story, i love the scenes, i love the integrated walkthought (otherwise this would be so frustrating to advance).

Great job Neytan, thank you for your work, you got a new fan tonight !

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
I've played a lot of games here over the years and i can't believe how sometimes i can miss great games like this.
The kind of game so refreshing you play several sessions, and love it, and it's still not over yet.
I love the story, i love the scenes, i love the integrated walkthought (otherwise this would be so frustrating to advance).

Great job Neytan, thank you for your work, you got a new fan tonight !
Hey, thanks a lot. I'm glad you like it and hope you continue to enjoy it.

Reactions: titouille313

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
there are 2 character slots between Irina and Hannah that don't have a pic there

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes