Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Hi there,

Love the game.

When talking to Zoe "Comprar algo." is not being translated to "Buy something.".
tl\English\zoe.rpy:672: old "Comprar algo" -> old "Comprar algo."
That fixes the problem.

When you hover over the picture of the woman far right nothing happens and when you click on it
again nothing happens.
The picture does not have any colour.
On the Secondary screen there is a picture and it has the same issues.

Thanks.
I'm glad you're liking it.
When the character is without color it means you already know her but you haven't started the story with her yet. Advance the story with the ones you have already unlocked and eventually you will start the story with all of them.

Reactions: Tyrfing

Tempest9

Oct 22, 2018
started playing from the beginning and now i'm at the moment when i have to go to slums to see Lucy
after the conversation whenever i click on the map i see white screen with time of day, bed, map icon and arrow down saying slums - after every click the game says "i have nothing to do here" and this bug actually prevents me from doing anything else

ok, solved it - unpacked the game again and it's all right now

Reactions: Neytan

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
One skip and rollback button please. I cant start all over again that my old save is not compatible for this new version

glare1more

Apr 30, 2020
Reverse Psychology [v0.20.0 Public] [Neytan] Compressed

PC/MAC (3,45GB/1,01GB) Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No sounds? Using joiplay but all other games has sounds. Ill try the 3gb ones tho (edit: 3gb ones doesn't have sounds to, does the game itself have sounds anyway?)

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Reverse Psychology 0.20.0 public
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Increased the close hint button size as they were too small for my fingers.
Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.20

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Can't finish this step, seem to have got into a loop:
this point is in loop ?? is that a bug or end of V0.20??
At some point in that loop the Dev says to make a save as it is the end of the update.

SIDENOTE: If anyone wants to make extra Rep and Money at the lady's club.... At the end of your shift when the girl pays you, if you roll back she will pay you again and you get more rep points.

mat501st

Nov 28, 2019
Does anyone know where Kira is? I looked for her in the club but can't find her. Am I missing something?

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes