Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
No more characters. If there were more characters, they would be with a question mark as is the case with Lucy, Kira and Irina before unlocking them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sacchal007

DustyEye

Apr 30, 2018
i dont know if someone already said it but im the quest where i need 500$ to continue but when i click the store it say: "i cant get close to the market" so how do i gain the 500$ dollars that i need to continue the quest? i already did all the other quests possible

owodth

Oct 18, 2021
i dont know if someone already said it but im the quest where i need 500$ to continue but when i click the store it say: "i cant get close to the market" so how do i gain the 500$ dollars that i need to continue the quest? i already did all the other quests possible
you can gain money working in the club at night

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
So far the only downside to this game is a lack of any kind of repeat actions from the main cast, or a gallery. Other than that, love the story, love the scenes (a few moments in there, the creator didn't translate into english, but it's fine), and can't wait for more to be available.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neytan

ludrafac2020

Aug 16, 2022
This game would have been so awesome if the lesbian scenes were properly fleshed out and explored. What´s the point of having a lesbian club as a central theme and then not developing the lesbian scenes properly. only maybe one proper almost complete one is a video the characters are watching. Not a complaint, just an opinion. peace

• Angry
Reactions: ThaDude1977

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
The walkthrough is shit.

It told me to talk to Zoe, but there is no more content.

It told me to talk to Kira. There is no Kira everywhere. Fuck that shit. Giving me a headache

Reactions: Fapmaister

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
i can't help it because wherever i clicked the 'save file' thread there is screen saying 'Oops we run into problems'
Since you open the game the first thing that appears is a message saying that the save files are available in the public posts of my Patreon and Itch.io.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi there,

Love the game.

When talking to Zoe "Comprar algo." is not being translated to "Buy something.".
tl\English\zoe.rpy:672: old "Comprar algo" -> old "Comprar algo."
That fixes the problem.

When you hover over the picture of the woman far right nothing happens and when you click on it
again nothing happens.
The picture does not have any colour.
On the Secondary screen there is a picture and it has the same issues.

Thanks.

Last edited:

taru

Apr 23, 2018
it needs to be specific when it says to meet rachel in the secret spot after taking her to the club i was looking in the club for ten min before i tried the basement lol im prob just dumb though

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes