shynos

Jul 21, 2021
hello guys I got stuck in the part where it says to go to Anna's house and at night and take 500, where I get the money. Greetings and thanks

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
hello guys I got stuck in the part where it says to go to Anna's house and at night and take 500, where I get the money. Greetings and thanks
you can make money working in the supermarket (until it closes) and working in the club when you get the job.

NotSoTasty

Oct 8, 2022
ffs, where is this stupid restaurant
it was that hard to add stupid line about going to bed? whatever, fuck you

Last edited:

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
I just released the official 0.18.0 version on my patreon [PC, Mac, Android].

Link:

Download/Descargar:

Win/Linux:

Mac:

Android (x64):

Android (x32):

Note 1: The save files are in the Patreon post.
Note 2: As always, I recommend not to use the old save files and use the ones I leave you in the Patreon post. This is to avoid bugs.
Note 3: If your Android phone does not install the 64-bit version, try the 32-bit version. Some phones, especially the most recent ones, even if they have a 64-bit architecture now do not allow you to install an APK larger than 2GB.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Reverse Psychology 0.18.0 public
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Increased the close hint button size as they were too small for my fingers.
Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.18 public

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
How the fuck is the English grammar so bad, I just started playing, how did "que te vaya bien" get translated to "go well with you", I translated it with Google Translate and that directly translated it to "Good luck", which would work perfectly in that sentence and context.

Please redo all the English from scratch and use Google Translate for everything this time, it seems to be better at it than whatever method you're using.

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
How the fuck is the English grammar so bad, I just started playing, how did "que te vaya bien" get translated to "go well with you", I translated it with Google Translate and that directly translated it to "Good luck", which would work perfectly in that sentence and context.

Please redo all the English from scratch and use Google Translate for everything this time, it seems to be better at it than whatever method you're using.
I informed from the beginning that English is not my forte.
"Redoing all the English" is not as easy as you think and it would take TOO much time to do it by myself. And no, I still don't have enough money to hire someone. Google Translate was the tool I started using and I realized that it translated too literally, it didn't translate expressions. In fact, that line was translated with Google Translate.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I informed from the beginning that English is not my forte.
"Redoing all the English" is not as easy as you think and it would take TOO much time to do it by myself. And no, I still don't have enough money to hire someone. Google Translate was the tool I started using and I realized that it translated too literally, it didn't translate expressions. In fact, that line was translated with Google Translate.
Google Translate is way better these days then, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten this result.

Also, how does his penis just pop out right through his underwear and pants, that doesn't make any sense, boners can't do that.

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Google Translate is way better these days then, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten this result.

Also, how does his penis just pop out right through his underwear and pants, that doesn't make any sense, boners can't do that.
Sure, it's been more than a year and a half since I translated that line.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Sure, it's been more than a year and a half since I translated that line.
Alsi, what does "Time to eat the world" mean, the MC says it every morning, but I never heard of that saying in my life, and a google search isn't very helpful either, so I can only assume it's a Spanish saying that your English speaking players (the majority of the players) won't get at all, so it should have been replaced with an English saying instead of it being translated in that case.

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Alsi, what does "Time to eat the world" mean, the MC says it every morning, but I never heard of that saying in my life, and a google search isn't very helpful either, so I can only assume it's a Spanish saying that your English speaking players (the majority of the players) won't get at all, so it should have been replaced with an English saying instead of it being translated in that case.
Yes, there are many expressions that translating them from English to Spanish, and vice versa, do not make sense or do not exist. One of my plans, which I have explained for a long time, is that when I have enough budget I will hire someone who is a professional in both languages to correct everything, since I am not an expert or anything with the language, and I do not know many expressions.
That is why from the beginning I asked for understanding from those who play.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It's a saying in Spanish,"Hora de comerse el mundo", which more or less means that he is willing to overcome any challenge or any obstacle that comes his way.

Reactions: Neytan
2.90 star(s) 16 Votes