Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
all content i got was the second part of the pool party. Is there more? All hints tell me "no more content in this version"

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 4.0GB
Compressed size Q70: 823MB

PC & macOS = /

v0.21.0 PreAlpha v2

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
all content i got was the second part of the pool party. Is there more? All hints tell me "no more content in this version"
Then you're more than likely done for this version. I'm at the same spot and couldn't find anything more either. And I have to say, the sandbox is pretty empty for now besides having so many updates already. Only thing you can do, after the stories are version wise finished, is to go to Agata's club and work or call Rachel to the basement. In my opinion, a wasted opportunity, because sandboxes live from repeatable optional content/interaction with the characters. But all it says, is always "I better don't disturb them/her", "I have nothing to do with them/her" or "She/They seem not to be home". Hopefully we get more repeatable scenes, like the ones from the club, with EVERY LI. I don't like sandboxes normally, but here it's somewhat decent, because there is no massive grind and the hints are quite obvious.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Then you're more than likely done for this version. I'm at the same spot and couldn't find anything more either. And I have to say, the sandbox is pretty empty for now besides having so many updates already. Only thing you can do, after the stories are version wise finished, is to go to Agata's club and work or call Rachel to the basement. In my opinion, a wasted opportunity, because sandboxes live from repeatable optional content/interaction with the characters. But all it says, is always "I better don't disturb them/her", "I have nothing to do with them/her" or "She/They seem not to be home". Hopefully we get more repeatable scenes, like the ones from the club, with EVERY LI. I don't like sandboxes normally, but here it's somewhat decent, because there is no massive grind and the hints are quite obvious.
yeah - but i started this version while having completed all previous tasks. Last update the first half of the pool evening started and now i got just the second half of the pool event. This few scenes don't match the changelog as it feels like much less new content than mentionned over there

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
yeah - but i started this version while having completed all previous tasks. Last update the first half of the pool evening started and now i got just the second half of the pool event. This few scenes don't match the changelog as it feels like much less new content than mentionned over there
Can't judge it myself, because I skipped one or two updates to have more content. I tend to look into the changelog nowadays to see how many new renders are in each update. Some games I played even smaller ones, but most of the time I don't bother to play each update if there are less than 400 renders, animations not included.

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
after reading the comments i might as well wait till the end of this year to see what is new

Semorie

Jul 6, 2018
Is pregnancy planned? Asking cause theres lactation as a tag but no sign of pregnancy, this implies one of a few scenario's
1. pregnancy is planned although not yet implemented
2. someone who recently was or currently is pregnant was implemented
3. artificial lactation induction was implemented
4. natural lactation from someone who may have been a parent or might just have a genetic natural lactation

i would personally prefer number 1 and access to number 2 and 4 but im mainly asking for the developers direction with this

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes