S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I actually enjoy when some games are sandbox, but not so much when you don’t get to make any choices. At most here you just get to chose which railroad track to go down at a time

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I actually enjoy when some games are sandbox, but not so much when you don’t get to make any choices. At most here you just get to chose which railroad track to go down at a time
True - sandboxes are fine, if you are able to follow different paths along each other and you can decide which one you want.
THIS is not a good situation for sandbox at all - imho.
Why making a sandbox, if you soon get to a point where you are told "progress with XY first"?
Also a sandbox should NOT be used to make a game to grow stats.

If people want freedom of decision and go wherever they want to, they should play SIMS - THAT is a sandbox.
90% (maybe more) of all "sandbox" games over here are just either unnecessary grind, or simply VNs where you just click through the map to find the trigger to enter the next part. (like this one)

Reactions: Fapmaister

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
True - sandboxes are fine, if you are able to follow different paths along each other and you can decide which one you want.
THIS is not a good situation for sandbox at all - imho.
Why making a sandbox, if you soon get to a point where you are told "progress with XY first"?
Also a sandbox should NOT be used to make a game to grow stats.

If people want freedom of decision and go wherever they want to, they should play SIMS - THAT is a sandbox.
90% (maybe more) of all "sandbox" games over here are just either unnecessary grind, or simply VNs where you just click through the map to find the trigger to enter the next part. (like this one)
You are right, the label sandbox in f95 of the directory is misleading and does not actually mean the creation and influence of the player on the game, but grinding

antiv

Aug 17, 2018
dont know if this has been reported but when i sleep at night it just makes me go back to night and not to the morning

xgodjihyo

Feb 15, 2021
Android was too buggy, everytime i play a map would not load and i get stuck had to uninstall 10 mins after i installed it

GojoSatoru1

May 20, 2020
How to get money after Market got blocked??
You can use Save Editor in you browser. You just have du upload your Savefile there then search money, adjust it to your liking then download it again. Then you have just to put it back in your Save then you should have more money.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes