Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
i don't think mr.dad will try stuff on the younger girls...
well i was expecting more scenes whit mc this update and we got mom make out whit black hair cat girl adn some grope scenes im gonna wait for the next update and if i see more parents scenes and no mc action im gonna ve very dissapointed

Reactions: HogRocket

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
Pregnancy from oral sex? or is vaginal sex tag missing?
There's no pregnancy from oral sex as was to be expected... There's the MC being (re)born, there's a pregnant mother and MC can choose to see the vaginal sex preceding that (not his own) pregnancy so yeah the tag is missing too. But MC so far has only minimal experiences with sex, no choice for vaginal anyway but haven't seen everything new yet.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
"Less intense Lani massage scenes have been added"..... ouch. lol
Opposite direction from what I was hoping. Was hoping for well nude and massage oil. :(

"Skill books are now accessed from your bedroom desk. This change was made to correct a random crash error when the game attempted to load books from the inventory" I have had the crash error almost every book I open since life 5. So thank you for this(joined your patreon mainly for this and the new content.

"Equipping a weapon while another weapon is equipped will no longer delete the previously equipped weapon." Great to hear this little bug cost me 1200 on one playthrough.

Thank you for the update. Looking forward to more.
PM sent on patreon

inves

Jan 15, 2022

I love these guys "its not a grind if you cheat and hack the game files! I mean mod we call it modding even though they don't want us tampering with it, and have no permission to do it, its a mod not a hack, it sounds more PC and were woke as hell now!"

Its still grindy unless you cheat by editing the files then every thing is easier sigh...
You are right. Even with the upgraded stats you cannot skip the grinding. I did not know that at the time of the post.

Bro. Do not call me woke. I was hoping to skip excesive grinding. If you cannot relate I admire the amount of free time and patient you have.

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
"Equipping a weapon while another weapon is equipped will no longer delete the previously equipped weapon." Great to hear this little bug cost me 1200 on one playthrough.
Well, after 1 good playthrough focussed on the guild you don't really need money anymore.... Thanks to stacks in the soulbox!

• Haha
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
Feb 13, 2022
From what I have seen you'll most likely have to choose which girl you want. To do anything with Marla you'll probably have to get rid of Lani. To do stuff with Lani you'll probably have to get rid of Marla. Bess I don't care about as she was ruined by that hairy man child and he can keep her.

Doesn't seem to be much with Marla. Some of the screenshots in the OP are misleading because as far as I could see some of those are not in the game and they were the reason why I downloaded the game was so that I could get those scenes.

Lani's scenes have been pretty good and the story surrounding her. Wonder when we'll be able to go to the palace?

Reactions: Chris2041

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
From what I have seen you'll most likely have to choose which girl you want. To do anything with Marla you'll probably have to get rid of Lani. To do stuff with Lani you'll probably have to get rid of Marla.
Marla and Bess will not like it if you go work for the guild while that is needed to get further with Lani. Still there is no reason to get rid of any of the girls, just focus on a girl one life and pick another the next.... Surely at some point you'll want to improve the titles on the other paths anyway. For now there's just not much content for some paths.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Bah, looks like I've to start over since rewinding gives me a exception error.
Edit. Nvm, seems you can only take 2 items back now, or something.

Last edited:

camo2ro

Apr 28, 2018
Does someone know how to get the scene after beating Lani a second time? I keep beating her, but there is nothing the night. I can only sleep, go to Marla room or spy on the parent.

Reactions: HondusErectus

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
Huh, looks like a kids game..except it is not...how interesting, Have to download ...for..uhm..research purposes.

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
Does someone know how to get the scene after beating Lani a second time? I keep beating her, but there is nothing the night. I can only sleep, go to Marla room or spy on the parent.
The Lani scene's are activated after she joins your party for guild quest. They appear random in the evenings at home.

Red-Cat

Jan 10, 2018
Hey, I haven't got far into the game yet, but this game gives off big "I changed the script because the mind police at patreon wouldn't let me write certain things" vibes. Is there an eye-patch for this or something maybe?

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes