Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
That'd take all the fun out of it.
that's the first time EVER that i read such sentence...i'm confused(because all the whiny brats demanding for full-saves) but proud(because finally someone refuses such offer for save-files).

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
that's the first time EVER that i read such sentence...i'm confused(because all the whiny brats demanding for full-saves) but proud(because finally someone refuses such offer for save-files).
I dunno. I actually enjoy grinding achievements.

On another note, I found that somehow I didn't go back to day 1 when I died to a fire arrow trap, and went back home, so I was able to continue. I just hope the bug isn't persistent.

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
Console Commands

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only use this following command after starting new game, new life, or selling all your items that stack, you can also copy and paste the command into a text editor and use "ctrl + F" to replace the 1000 with a different amount if you want

Last edited:

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
The big fizzy slime monster occasionally causes lag for some reason no other monster does this, don't know why it happens.

Most of Marla's actions taken out of context seem innocent enough/comedic at face value but actually given context, she's starting to develop into a character that comes off as emotionally manipulative, mean spirited, and overly self centered. Especially the doing stuff to lani stuff if it plays after Marla has found out about Lani's unique health problem(I wouldn't know how else to describe her circumstance), if it happens prior to finding out about that stuff fine, but if it happens after that Marla should definitely not have done that stuff to Lani without convincing/getting her consent first since it's literally a matter of life and death for Lani. (I personally don't think that health issue should've even been introduced this early on in the game if at all, but it has been and it has major implications.)

Reactions: battali0n

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
So, finally gor around to playing this game. I quite like it. Seems interesting. The grinding is annoying but i'm sure it'll get better with newer updates.

The eyes freak me out though. but It's something you get used to.

Console Commands
Do you happen to know how you level the programmer title ingame (so no cheating)? I'm in assuming later updates.

edit: found it. it's

Last edited:

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
I found a bug.
encountering the Funky Orc during its Guild mission will crash the game. Can't ignore it, rollback will bring you back slightly before the crash. So it's probaby best to ignore that one for now.

I did some snooping found that orc_funky.png indeed was corrupted.

I tried replacing it with a renamed orc.png and orc_funky_dead.png, but then it will spit out other errors.

further investigation shows several others are corrupted, so they might crash too.

Last edited:

DD#

Feb 12, 2022
ah ok thanks , some of those titles have made me stand up and walk away trying to wokr out howt he feth to get them
No walkthrough, but you can look in this file (open with notepad or other text editor)
\Rewind\game\revival_summary.rpy
Stats you can check in your room, except for the one related to dungeons.
Also if you go on itch link on the first page there are some answer from Cucumber on comment section

Radalf

Dec 27, 2019
Re playing a new game, found some things, why we get 25 sneak xp while visiting Marla and only 20 exp whiel visiting Lani ?

i was skipping msot of the time but Story about Lani is nice.

Btw sometime while presisng skip button change tiles and appear to have event with boh marla and lani in marla's room

EdselPresley

Jun 17, 2020
Ok, so. How do you know you've reached the end of the current content? It had been so long since something happened that I thought I was finished, but then something else happened.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
Jan 27, 2018
ah ok thanks , some of those titles have made me stand up and walk away trying to wokr out howt he feth to get them
You can check the titles.rpy in Rewind/game folder, open it with notepad and you'll see some hints on how to improve title levels. Also I remember that someone provided a guide for the titles in this forum where it provided the values for each level, try to find it in the previous pages.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

bananamancerking

Jun 29, 2020
i spent way too long on this and thinlk i need to be stopped... i dont want to admit i spent like 4 hours on this game, because lani is perfect (also refusing to die and get better titles set me back alot)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i spent way too long on this and thinlk i need to be stopped... i dont want to admit i spent like 4 hours on this game, because lani is perfect (also refusing to die and get better titles set me back alot)
i spent like...a week on it XD

but for the silly dialogues(such as the parents talking about MC's dialogues): totally worth it

Last edited:
Reactions: bananamancerking

bananamancerking

Jun 29, 2020
I'm glad I'm not the only one like i started only wanting to bone Lani (still do) but there was suprising alot that distracted me and genuinely interested me

Limo_xX

Jan 3, 2023
Tell me what to do, I ended up in a tomb with wolves when I somehow get to the boss’s room, I go through it and they roll me back for 1 day, how is it from there and what do they go out to do there?

Limo_xX

Jan 3, 2023
А подскажите надо ли перерождаться чтобы сюжет появился или нет?

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes