3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Also Mr. Dev, I would recommend spreading your presence onto other platforms Like Itch.io and twitter.
You can capture a larger audience that way.

Your discord is also linked on the overpowered thread, but it isn't linked on patreon or this thread, an active community builds a more loyal fanbase.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Also Mr. Dev, I would recommend spreading your presence onto other platforms Like Itch.io and twitter.
You can capture a larger audience that way.

Your discord is also linked on the overpowered thread, but it isn't linked on patreon or this thread, an active community builds a more loyal fanbase.
A larger audience, on itch.io? I doubt it, compared to the sheer influence Patreon has.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
While I agree that Patreon would be the one that you'd look for if you want to spread your name. But there are people, myself included, that don't do the monthly support thing, and just buy outright. But I tend to do that at the end or near the end of the dev cycle.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Ohmygod this game has so much grinding and far too few graphics variations for it to be worth it.
I think I played for 40 minutes now with NO new content.

Tester27

May 28, 2018
Ohmygod this game has so much grinding and far too few graphics variations for it to be worth it.
I think I played for 40 minutes now with NO new content.
Looking at the code, the bath event requires corruption to be <= 5 for some reason. That's probably why you aren't getting any "progress" the new update since most people (including me), grinded the shit out of corruption for previous updates.

You can fix this either by unlocking the console with unren and setting corr = 5, or just restarting.
If you don't want to download unren, just put this code into a new file in the game folder

Code:
init 999 python:
  config.developer = True
  config.console = True

Reactions: Yooshi

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Looking at the code, the bath event requires corruption to be <= 5 for some reason. That's probably why you aren't getting any "progress" the new update since most people (including me), grinded the shit out of corruption for previous updates.

You can fix this either by unlocking the console with unren and setting corr = 5, or just restarting.
If you don't want to download unren, just put this code into a new file in the game folder

Code:
init 999 python:
  config.developer = True
  config.console = True
I, in my infinite wisdom, have mistaken a greater than sign with less than sign there. Already fixed that in 0.2.4, but, yeah... kinda embarrassing

Mez55

Aug 1, 2021
Requires a lot more "Still in Development. Sorry" notices from what I can see

I should have checked the images out first, would have saved myself a couple of hours. You cannot take off your underwear when getting changed to work. Images and text remain the same.

Outfit1 Pose3 still pointing to home/photogram/poses/cloth1_pose2.webm and not pose3

And getting errors when first buying camera (ignore allows the sale to go through) and doing Head massages when you've asked the client to turn over but have already done the head when they were face down.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
must say amazing game and reya looks very cute but there are some small bugs in the game first the photo shoot when you unlock all 3 poses with her first outfit number 2 and 3 are the same and when you wear your second outfits i get that blue screen and you dont see her pose ? i post 2 screen off it and last when you go to work i have the option to remove her underwear but she stile wears it ? but so far very nice game keep it up

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes