3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
The option to work without the underwear doesn't work despite being in the game. It'll be working in 0.3, tbh I just didn't expect anyone to farm enough corruption with so little ways to do so at this state of the game

Mez55

Aug 1, 2021
The option to work without the underwear doesn't work despite being in the game. It'll be working in 0.3, tbh I just didn't expect anyone to farm enough corruption with so little ways to do so at this state of the game
You underestimate us :geek:
I "grew up" playing original EQ... You call that farming? Pah!
I've farmed more for less... Although maybe that should not be something I admit to...

Itamii

Jul 27, 2020
I've been there for quite a few days and it brings the same errors from previous versions, he doesn't take off his underwear, the images of the 2nd part or the third part of the first can't be seen on the computer, I'll wait for the next one

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021

Hi there!

The 0.2.4 update is out!

I know some of you may be disappointed by the amount of content added, considering the development time of the 0.2.4 version. Honestly, I'd be disappointed too. But December and January are literally the worst months for me when it comes to having free time to spare to work on the game - that's why it was in development for two months and that's why it has so little content. Hope you guys understand that.

The good news is that 0.3 will be made faster, and with a lot more content, so I hope I can make this up for you this way.

Anyway, here are the download links:
PC:
MAC:

And the changelog:
0.2.4 CHANGELOG:
>>>SYSTEM<<<
  • added animation gallery (accessible via pc)
  • changed the starting value of a relationship with Laura from 0 to 1
  • changed the starting value of a relationship with Jeff from 0 to 0.5
>>>PARK<<<
  • Jeff now visits the park on weekend afternoons
  • added dialogues and interactions with Jeff in the park (their visibility depends on relationship points)
>>>MASSAGE PARLOR<<<
  • massaging Jeff now increases Reya's relationship with him a bit
  • high relationship with Jeff now changes the dialogues a bit while massaging
>>>HOME<<<
  • added movies watching movies event with Jeff
  • added a scene with Jeff at home for 1st outfit (5 animations)
  • added a scene with Jeff at home for 2nd outfit (4 animations)
  • added a small scene with Jeff at home for 1st outfit (1 animation)
  • added a small scene with Jeff at home for 2nd outfit (1 animation)
  • relation with Jeff now goes up a bit after he fixes Reya's computer
>>>FIXES<<<
  • fixed the "pc_shop_first not found" error (thanks to Leoutoeisen)
  • fixed Photogram issues (thanks to Leoutoeisen)

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Reya The Elf [0.2.4] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.3 GB/ 350 MB) ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is there something wrong going on here? On her website she keeps uploading the same pic and the same pose, 1 and 2. 3 is not even available. What is the deal with the fame points? After the first set of towels, everything else is a work in progress. Is there any point in going to the toilet at the park? I know there is a glory hole there, but is it operational or will it be? Lastly, at the massage parlor, it says "keep her panties on", but it doesn't give you the option to take them off.

Last edited:
Reactions: lemaro

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Found a bug, the first time Reya asks Hank to turn over and after she massages his groin area, when I went to continue massaging the head/neck area an exception came up.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Now that Reya is wearing her 2nd outfit, when she goes to shower, you still see her taking off the first outfit. The mastubation scene in the shower is very hot, except for the flashing ending. Should have a clear picture after the flashing.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Yooshi, I would love to compliment you on your artistry, you have made Reya, so very cute and innocent looking and her body is superb. Extremely desirable, her facial expressions, are simply pure perfection. You are creating a masterpiece with Reya, thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Priappus and Akarea

Akarea

Oct 19, 2022
Nice update,hope to continue with more hot stuff in the next one.:love::love::love:I believe that older and tougher men are needed in the game, until now the male characters are more childish.
I really like young beautiful girls to be sexually pressured by ugly old men.:love:
handsome young men ask girls for love and romance,ugly old men ask for rough(Hard)sex.

Last edited:
Reactions: linus.quotes
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes